• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For a D&D EXP

TenshuZninja

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all!
I recently learned about the wonderful world of DND and Pathfinder and am really interested in delving deeper but I have little to no experience actually playing. I can't seem to find any groups to join and I really don’t want to run my own adventure because of my lack of experience.
If anyone is interested in having me join their already existing game or a DM would be ok with creating a new campaign as I do know a few other people like me, searching for campaigns. I would also be interested in short adventures, one-shots or even being a guest for a short period.

There is this great discord group I know called Crit or Quit. Like 3 or 4 times a day, a GM comes on looking for players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back