• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a creative partner! Updated 4/4!

Kannachu1223

Sleepy Fluffer
About me:
- 24-year-old female who has a job, school, and a handsome boyfriend.
- I am very patient. Need time to respond? Totally fine!
- Pms or threads are fine!
- I can write however much you like. I will never one-line you though. I will at minimum write about a paragraph. However, I can write very many paragraphs.
- I love oc x canon. I would prefer to double if you want me to play a canon for you! Oc x oc is fine too. Maybe canon x canon if we can double with one of the other two.
- I'm fine with any/all sexualities. c: m//, f//, or m/f. Even Love triangles and harems. I can play either gender!
- Obviously, I'm looking for a romantic roleplay at least in some aspect! I'm mostly looking for a dark romantic comedy type thing with lots of crazy stuff!
- I can play 1-10 characters. As many side characters as needed.
- I'm very friendly. I love hearing about people's ocs, and I like it when we both give ideas and can adore all our characters.
- I write in third person only. c:
- PM me! I do not check this!

Fandoms:
My preferred role is bolded!

(Harem idea?) - Means I have a harem idea for this that I'd love to do! Please feel free to ask!
* - Craving

Undertale/Deltarune
Sans x Oc*
Papyrus x Oc
Grillby x Oc
Chara(Any gender/no gender) x Oc
Frisk(Any gender/no gender)
x Oc
Ralsei(Perhaps dark AU?) x Oc

Tokyo Mew Mew
Kisshu x Oc*
Pai x Oc
Oc-based roleplay (Harem idea?)*

Danganronpa
Gonna make this easier because I have a lot on here!
I can play as: Hinata, Naegi, Basically any female, Chihiro, Mondo, Fuyuhiko, Rantaro, Kazuichi, Kiyotaka, Kaito and ocs.
I'd love for you to play: Ouma, Nagito, Junko, Mikan, Byakuya(Paired with an oc or toko actually), Shuichi(Paired with an oc or Kaede. If this one is a mastermind AU or pregame AU, I'd love it!), a humanized demon Monokuma(I got a plot for this), Takumi(If you read that manga), Ryota(again, a mastermind AU of sorts would be interesting!), and ocs to double!

Oc-based roleplay (Harem idea?)*

Gravity Falls (All characters aged up/down(for the older ones only)) *
Older!Dipper x Oc
Older!Mabel x Oc
Wendy x Oc
Older!Gideon x Oc
Bill x Oc
Ford x Oc
Stan
x Oc

Cookie Run (Human versions only!)
Open to suggestions!

Wadanohara And The Great Blue Sea
Sal x Oc
Samekichi
x Oc
Idate x Oc
Fukami x Oc

Harvest Moon
A harem plot based on the series with perhaps a dark twist? Or something completely fluffy!

Fruits Basket
I'd like to do an oc version, plus I have a new twist to the Zodiac story. c:

Miraculous Ladybug
Adrien x oc (I'm good either role)
Nathaniel x oc
Luka
x oc
Ocs

Invader Zim
Dib x oc*

Heathers
A plot similar but in a college setting. c:*

Last edited:
I know a miraculous group and a magical girl group

I haven't done a group roleplay in years and never have done one on this site. If they need people and wouldn't mind kinda showing me how it works, I wouldn't mind!

I haven't done a group roleplay in years and never have done one on this site. If they need people and wouldn't mind kinda showing me how it works, I wouldn't mind!
They wont mind
Now i should say that miraculous group needs people more than the magical girl group but i can send a link to both

I wouldn't mind an Undertle rp! I'm not sure how good I would be with Sans, but I would be willing to try for you.

Hi! If you're still looking, I'd be down for a Danganronpa rp! I can play either Nagito or Kokichi, so whichever one you'd prefer! (And I'd be interested in hearing your ships as well, if possible!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back