• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a couple people!

McMajestic

I didn't Ask to be a Unicorn, I was Born that Way

Hey Everyone!

@BasicallyMe and I are looking for a couple RP partners to work together on this RP idea we have.​

Everyone has a clique, a different type of life, and they always tend to resonate with others that are like them better than any other, but when a tragic car accident that leads to a close friend's death brings six different walks of high school life together, they may begin to break the solid barriers of their cliques and learn there's more to life than what they originally thought.

The cliques:

The Jocks

The Cheerleaders

The Goths

The Stoners

The Geeks

The Loners​

Last edited by a moderator:
LoveDoctorBlaze said:
So the way i see it, this is a standard SOL RP, that focuses on breaking the "Stereotypes" Correct? :)
Basically :)

PokemonGirl said:
I could play a girl from the goths....
That would be great. We actually would like everyone to play two characters though, right @BasicallyMe ?

Yes two Charries. I'll go ahead and reserve a jock spot and a stoner spot.

Since there will be four members in this roleplay we each make two. That makes 8 characters so a couple of the cliques will have two people in it. Hope that made sense!

@LoveDoctorBlaze

@PokemonGirl

BasicallyMe said:
Yes two Charries. I'll go ahead and reserve a jock spot and a stoner spot.
Since there will be four members in this roleplay we each make two. That makes 8 characters so a couple of the cliques will have two people in it. Hope that made sense!

@LoveDoctorBlaze

@PokemonGirl
Not too sure if i can participate in this one, was more curious than anything xD

We only wanted two other people and some will overlap anyways if everyone has two characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back