• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Committed Partner

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen
My role-plays have all died or are yet to begin lately and I am finding the hours I am not at the gym or at school rather dull. I am looking for a committed partner who can reply with a post that intrigues me, keeps me hanging and makes me want to reply immediately. I am looking for is a writer who can match my post lengths or at least reply with 2-3 paragraphs of good writing. Which means that there are minimal grammatical errors and punctuation issues. But I am definitely not too picky. I just mean it must be understandable. If you are on your phone or tablet I do understand the struggles as I too have that problem. But you must agree that this is a website online which means almost anything that accesses this has spell check.

Plots and Pairings

Country Boy x City Girl

Nerd x Jock

Famous Person x Famous Person

Criminal x Teenager

Criminal x Criminal

Rock Star x Fan

Celebrity x Rising Celebrity

Bodyguard x Client

Fandoms

Divergent

Harry Potter

Maze Runner

Reality Shows

Gossip Girl

Skins

Please let me know through a private message or a post upon this thread.

Sup. I'm at a dead end in all of mine too. >_< I like the bodyguard x client one or the criminal x teenager one. Those both sound like they could have a lot of action to them. Did you want to play a specific role and/or gender? I tend to enjoy playing females.

Lmao, I'm the same way. CriminalxTeen and BodyguardxClient are always the best. I'm pretty good at creating stressful situations on the fly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back