• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Bucky for my female OC

IvyAdisa

Hello, I'm looking for someone (preferably 21+ male) who would like to play Bucky alongside my OC. For a plot, I was thinking Ivy was recently recruited as well as Bucky after the end of Winter Soldier, and they end up training together and becoming more than friends.

I'll post my Oc's info here :)

20190112_174436.jpg
Ivy Adisa Bio
Name: Ivy
Race: Wakandan/ Kenyan
Nationality: American
Hair color: white
Eye color: brown. White when using abilities
Height: 5'0
Body type: curvy
Distinctive markings: white upside down crescent moon tattoo between shoulder blades.

My characters name is Ivy Adisa. She's a close relative of Storm and half Wakandan .She's an "empath" which mostly just means her powers allow her to read people's past, feelings, and thoughts (to an extent on the thoughts) she is also able to control/move objects with her mind, so she's not a combat fighter. She doesn't have complete control over her abilities so she doesn't use them all too often.
She's kind of sort of an Avenger? She's pretty new to the group and she hasn't had her first mission just yet, and she doesn't really want to. She doesn't care to fight but she realizes it's necessary sometimes.
Her personality is really kind but she's shy and a distant from the team, she doesn't really feel like she fits in with any of them. She had a rough upbringing and she feels like people judge her based on her relative's past actions, so she doesn't really spend time getting to know others, very rarely does she feel a connection with someone. But she is loyal to the group and will work with them when they need her to.

Message me or comment if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back