• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Blue Exorcist RP Partner

Maralexa

Hufflepuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey people,

I'm looking for someone who would like to do a 1x1 Blue Exorcist RP. I don't have a specific plot in mind yet, so I'm pretty open to negotiate specific details with anyone who wants to partner up with me and brainstorm ideas together! I usually prefer to RP over Skype messaging.

OCs are fine; I see them as an extension of your unique creativity and writing style, so bring 'em on! Also, I'd be more than happy to entertain the idea of a crossover as long as Ao-Ex is one of the fandoms involved.

Although I'm still new to this site specifically, I've been roleplaying and fanfiction-writing for years, so don't worry: you will never see me write anyone out of character. I'm a pretty advanced writer who loves to get inside my characters' minds and develop them (and their relationships with those around them) in moderate detail, though my writing is balanced so the story doesn't get bogged down too much.

I'm pretty flexible on who plays what character, except Yukio is all mine. Also, I love out-of-character chats as they allow me to get to know my RP partner better and discuss plot/character ideas.

Anyone who is serious about roleplaying and up for a fun, interesting, and dynamic back-and-forth should definitely get in touch with me!

Okumura-Rin-and-Yukio.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back