• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 partner

Onezie Fellow

One Thousand Club
Here are some of the ideas I have for some 1x1 rps

Two arch-enemy kingdoms, a prince and a princess found love and are now wanting to be together but have to keep it secret from their families.

A sort of fairy tale thing but it's in a high school, don't know why just thought it would be a good idea to share

A alien is on a journey with a human smuggler in the outer reaches of space

A high school where fighting is the only way to stay in class, bringing in a new transfer student who is very strong and encounters one of the schools top fighters and champion of a year (doesn't matter which year to be honest)

A zombie apocalypse with two survivors meet and must join together to try and find somewhere away from the zombie infestation (will have some elements of comedy or something)

A popular girl falls for a unpopular guy in high school

If any of these hit your fancy, pm me and I will make an rp for it

Also if you are going to rp with me, I want the person to try and send a respond to the rp so it does not die out

High School Fairytale is interesting (especially if it's more in line with a Grimm Tale than the regular everything's beautiful)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back