• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a 1x1 partner!(And people for a small group!)

Galaxxies

Maybe I belong among the stars
Hey, there!
So I'm Leopard. You can call me Dylan, Leopard, or Leo, lol. I'm a nonbinary person who is 21 years old. Currently at university. I've been roleplaying for the last 8 or so years. I try to reply at the very least once a week. But I'm working that... I promise lol. Trying to get back up to at least once a day replies. I tend to reply around a decent paragraph per post. And I'd like for you to be able to do the same. However, if you post a little more than that, and can handle my posts being shorter, that's fine. But If you post more than two paragraphs per post, I may not be the person for you.

Now for what I'm looking for... Right now I am looking for two very specific things. One a Warrior Cats 1x1 roleplay and the other a Kingdom-Like Wolf Pack small group roleplay. I've got a character all lined up for each of these, along with detailed setting and plot(The WC plot is loose, and I'm more than open to suggestions on it).

Small Group
For the small group, it's a Kingdom-like wolf roleplay. Meaning a wolf pack that is like a kingdom society. There is a plot already all settled out and I already have one of my characters(Maybe making a second). A friend of mine is also making a character. We are looking for max 2 other people to join in. So there would be 4 total of us, each with 1-2 characters. We're looking for someone who can post around a paragraph per reply per character and who can reply pretty often(Around once a day). If you follow the link above, you'll be taking to the background and plot for the roleplay. The main plot is under the PLOT section. But will be edited a bit to accommodate the extra characters(Was originally set up for just a 1x1). The rest is just backstory and info on the pack.

My main character for this is Riley. She's a gay wolf, and one of the new people joining would need to be willing to have someone play the guard for her(more info under plot).
Here is a link to her stuff.

Silentstep
My warrior cat character is a kittypet turned med cat. His name is Silentstep, and he is straight. I'm wanting to do the whole cliche forbidden love thing with him. But I also want some kind of quest thrown in there with it. More info on him can be found if you click on his name above. There is also a link on that page that leads to more info about the clans and things in his plot.

If you're willing to roleplay with either of these two or just have questions, feel free to post here! I have yet to reach my 10 post requirement, so I don't know if I can reply to PMs... but I will reply to those if I can.

Either way, thank you so much for reading and I hope to chat with you soon!
~Dylan

Last edited:
Interested in Warrior Cats, I might need a small refresher as I haven't read the series in a while. d:
Sounds good! I'm actually just about to head to bed. but if you'll give Silentstep's things a read, we can discuss more tomorrow?

Hi there! Still searcing for a partner for both of these plots/characters! Feel free to start a conversation or reply here :)

Hi there! Still searcing for a partner for both of these plots/characters! Feel free to start a conversation or reply here :)
Not sure about being a part of the roleplay. I kinda lost intrest when I realized how long it is, I’ve seen longer but I just loose intrest. Sorry for disappointing you but my patience can only last a short time especially when there is the chance that people will never respond back

Not sure about being a part of the roleplay. I kinda lost intrest when I realized how long it is, I’ve seen longer but I just loose intrest. Sorry for disappointing you but my patience can only last a short time especially when there is the chance that people will never respond back
Honestly, most of it can be skimmed through. That's why I offered up a small thing for them both. It's just there because the characters have been in the works for a very long time. Sorry, that you lost interest

Honestly, most of it can be skimmed through. That's why I offered up a small thing for them both. It's just there because the characters have been in the works for a very long time. Sorry, that you lost interest
It’s perfectly fine your not the first and definitely not the last. I just dislike to read such good things as well but the partner I would rp with would die off or never talk to again

I'd love to do a Warrior's rp, it's been awhile since I was part of a really good one.

We're still searching for another person or two. If you're willing to roleplay as 2 gay female wolves. then both I and my friend have a character to match up with your wolves. SO we would only need one person.

Hello! I've been talking to Svenny and she showed me the post! I'd love to try out the group RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back