• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for a 1x1 friend

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
Hi im new here a bit and i was wondering if anyone wants to roleplay with me and make a fun story. Im in some fandoms like hetalia or Free! and i like harry potter or the avengers (LOKI IS MY RULER) ....*clears throat* Ok now if you are interested there are a few i wish to pitch.

Ares's true love (Yes im a greek mythology fan now hear me out on this!) In this tale ive woven a girl named Leonais writing an essay for her greek mythology class and its on ares. She thinks hes more misunderstood then what others see him as. In a way he was more cheated on then he made wars and it explained his distrust and short temper and she wishes she gives him a second chance. Then she gets teleported to Greece in Ares's temple. He heard her. And after letting her go when he explained his side, he decided to follow her and try to convince her to join the gods and be his wife.

Yugioh- Pharaohs gem. In this one it fills a blank i kinda saw..Ya know about Atem having a queen ruling beside him. So this is my plot for this. Yugis grandpa is asked to come to a house of one of his friends to help him with a mystery of heart necklace his daughter melody wears. To their surprise its the same one Atems wife Ament. She was missing during her dangerous attempt to find the necklace because it had their bond. They knew with it found and active, the Pharaoh and maybe something evil would try to find her.

I also do other fandoms like hetalia and black butler. If you ask me to rp a canon character you must give me time to get to know them in my mind.

[dice]6775[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
kirisuto12804 said:
Ares's true love (Yes im a greek mythology fan now hear me out on this!) In this tale ive woven a girl named Leonais writing an essay for her greek mythology class and its on ares. She thinks hes more misunderstood then what others see him as. In a way he was more cheated on then he made wars and it explained his distrust and short temper and she wishes she gives him a second chance. Then she gets teleported to Greece in Ares's temple. He heard her. And after letting her go when he explained his side, he decided to follow her and try to convince her to join the gods and be his wife.
Sounds awesome! I love Greek Mythology!!! I'm guessing I'm being Ares, I am I correct?

[dice]6776[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back