• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a 1x1 Creepypasta roleplay!!

Eatmydust

Hi there!! My names Hannah, I am a literate/mirror roleplayer! I'm new here so this starter might look a bit rough to some people but I'll try my best! (This is 17+ please don't interact if you're younger cause I'm 18 and just would appreciate that:)

What I'm looking for right now: double up Creepypasta roleplay

What I can do: I can do love triangles, oc x cc, oc x oc, and cc x cc!! I'm very open minded so don't be shy to tell me ships and all that!

Characters I can play:
Jeff the killer
Ticci Toby
BEN drowned
Eyeless Jack
Laughing Jack
Bloody Painter
Masky
Hoodie
(If there are any other pastas I missed that you would like for me to play I might be open for it! Let me know if you don't like how I play the character or don't feel comfortable with the way I present them, I'll try to play them a bit differently.)

Creepypasta is a very head-canon based fandom so I'm okay doing either more fanon leaning or canon leaning! If you like the mansion AU I'm completely open to that considering I enjoy that very much myself! If you prefer all of it being in a more 'canon' way, I'm okay with that too! So don't be shy to msg if you're interested!

hiya! if you're looking - i'm still interested !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back