• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 5e party to join [mute]

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, I have been DMing for way too long of a time, and I'd love to become a player, and join a party for 5e DnD.

Preferably on this website as a platform, but text Discord is quite okay as well. Unfortunately, I cannot use voice chats for a number of reasons, so would be only interested in text-based RPs.

Last edited:
Text-based rps are my jig. I can DM as well, but also want to be a player. I'll do the former if everyone needs to, though.

I am extremely interested in being a player though my memory on how things work is rusty. Might have a second player who would join us too if we have a DM. :)

If you're still open to players joining, I'd be game! But it seems like you've already got a pretty full party going lol.

I'd be interesting in playing, either as a DM or player. I am quite new at DMing, so keep that in mind, but I'd be open to running a game if other people are interested as well.

Text-based rps are my jig. I can DM as well, but also want to be a player. I'll do the former if everyone needs to, though.
I am extremely interested in being a player though my memory on how things work is rusty. Might have a second player who would join us too if we have a DM. :)
i would love to join this, if you’re accepting players.
I'm super interested as well!
I'd be interesting in playing, either as a DM or player. I am quite new at DMing, so keep that in mind, but I'd be open to running a game if other people are interested as well.
If you're still open to players joining, I'd be game! But it seems like you've already got a pretty full party going lol.
Opened a thread here, if you'd be intrested in a game: [DnD] Storm King's Thunder - DM searches his party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back