• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 4-6 players for a superpower roleplay

GoblinNerd27

Jibba!! Jibba!!
This roleplay is mixed with the web serial Worm and the anime called Durarara. this is gritty and use of adult language and adult topics will be used. Who's interested ?

You don't need to know either to join and hoping to hear a response soon from any number of people because I will be doing a big project IRL and im hoping to give people a unique experience in this game called Worm: colors and gangs

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked it out and I am interested also do you know anyone who would be interested in playing a person with superpowers with society labeling them as villains?

for your rp? ill have to see, and ill look to recruit more for your rp. oh btw i had watch durarar, i loved it!

yep, It's mixed with a series called worm the web serial and in the overview its essentially something you can bounce into with out knowledge but it helps to understand the feel if you know one or the other or both. unfortunately I will introduce a very hard to beat enemy that isn't exactly human in this, luckily it doesn't come till way later

MsPolite said:
thats cool, oh and look at your cs in silent frontier i added soemthing
I changed the ranks, and to answer your question from before yes i assign the ranks so that no one can overide the leaders command, I love your squad! lol its edgy and cool, will bring some real fighters to the military.

love it, can bring some good drama, oh and a possible romance between your rouge and mine. idk well have to find outl

lol, also fort he gangs and colors I grabbed someone who's new and interested so it's two people so far that's in it, with four we can start

Cool oh are home ou making a character? And if so is he gonna be like ichabane or whatever his name where he manipulates in the shadows so that you can direct the story?

essentially my character is nick named GM or game master. In it he subtly says that his goal is to keep "the game" on going or else everyone dies. in the end He is going to make an official appearance in the story

but of course if he is going to get attacked and actually get killed then he can split into 14 different capes known simply as "the players" beings with powers that embody what they represent (rules lawer, power gamer, loner, continuity expert, antagonist, etc)

This is getting more and more interesting. Hey if we don't get 4 people soon can we start playing bso we can at least get some established story? (Think how durarara they had the beginning characters but as time went on new ones were introduced)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back