• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1's

Hailee

lover of cats, and sharks
Hello, I'm Hailee and I'm looking for a few roleplayers to roleplay with. Players can be either M/F, that doesn't bother me. I mainly roleplay modern and romance plots.

I have some plots on hand, but I'm always up to creating one to fit both of our likes. I'm fairly active and try to come on at least once a day. I can write anywhere from a few lines, to a couple of short paragraphs. I'm a very creative person and love to bring on new ideas to a roleplay.

What I am looking from you:

• Be active! (try to reply once a day, I understand that things happen).
  • Be creative! (I love to add in new ideas to keep a plot going).
  • Be friendly! (I'm not only looking for a rp partner, but someoen who I can speak with out of rp to chat with).
  • Be descriptive! (Anywhere from 4 lines, up to 2 short paragraphs).

*I understand that we all make mistakes, but please try to have proper spelling!*

I also roleplay in mail, or on a forum. If you're interested, let me know!

I'm always up for more partners, so if you're interested I'd love to! I'm pretty friendly unless I need to not be. (^.^)

I'm interested in roleplaying with you, could you pm me as i'm still unable to start conversations (new here)

Hailee said:
Hello, I'm Hailee and I'm looking for a few roleplayers to roleplay with. Players can be either M/F, that doesn't bother me. I mainly roleplay modern and romance plots.
I have some plots on hand, but I'm always up to creating one to fit both of our likes. I'm fairly active and try to come on at least once a day. I can write anywhere from a few lines, to a couple of short paragraphs. I'm a very creative person and love to bring on new ideas to a roleplay.

What I am looking from you:

• Be active! (try to reply once a day, I understand that things happen).
  • Be creative! (I love to add in new ideas to keep a plot going).
  • Be friendly! (I'm not only looking for a rp partner, but someoen who I can speak with out of rp to chat with).
  • Be descriptive! (Anywhere from 4 lines, up to 2 short paragraphs).

*I understand that we all make mistakes, but please try to have proper spelling!*

I also roleplay in mail, or on a forum. If you're interested, let me know!
I'd be interested in getting to know you and creating something awesome! I have a few good rp friends but with school and work we all are on different schedules so I can always use another. :) I'm looking for a friend out side of the rp too :) pm if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back