• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1

Laume

Merciful death. How you love your precious guilt.
Hi!

I am looking for some new role-plays. This is tagged as Fantasy but I have a few fandoms as well.

About me as a roleplayer:

I am 21 and a college student. My schedule will vary based on classes and schoolwork and other things. I reply at least once a day, usually more. I do not expect you to reply at the same pace, take as much time as you need. I will do my best to warn you if I will be gone for longer. I match the post length of my partner. I can write multiple paragraphs, though I will write shorter replies for dialogue or combat scenes that move along faster. I have no triggers or squicks. I stick to site rules. I can play any gender and any pairing. When it comes to romance, I prefer it to not be the sole focus of the plot, and to develop naturally.

* Means I am especially craving this.

Fandom Interests:

Note: I strongly prefer playing OC's in a fandom universe, not actual fandom characters.

-The Vampire Chronicles**

-Codex Alera*

-Katekyo Hitman Reborn*

-A Series of Unfortunate Events

-Paranatural (the webcomic)

-Supernatural

-RWBY

General Interests:

These can be combined as desired

-Kidnapping/Abduction story (I prefer the victim role)*

-Werewolves*

-Shape-shifters

-Elemental magic

-gryphons/griffins

-Wizardry/Magic

-Dragons

-Demons

-Fairies (any kind)

-Powers-via-scientific-experimentation

Honestly, I really like any kind of fantasy. Also, I've read a lot more books and seen a lot more movies and tv shows than those listed above. If you have a fandom you'd like to rp, just ask, I might know about it. You can either reply here (tag me please!) or PM me if you are interested in working out a plot. Even if you see me discussion the topic you'd be interested in with someone else, still ask! I have no problem having multiple rp's with the same basis.

Last edited:
@Dkingow

I am actually not great at coming up with plots. Usually I tend to establish a setting and characters and see what happens (going with the flow, improvisational). However, having a plot thread can keep an rp from stalling/running out of steam, so I would love to hear any ideas you have

Possible options off of the top of my head:

-Our OC's form a team

-Our OC's are on rival teams and compete

-We come up with school missions for our characters to complete (like when team RWBY was assigned to Oobleck in Volume 2). 

-School/Slice of life shenanigans

-???

Do you want to do OC x Cannon?

I don't mind no main plot and coming up with stuff, or we can follow Cannon plot and build a story around it from other points of views if you want OCs

I'd prefer playing an OC. You can be OC or canon, your choice. 

Great! What canon character would you like to play? And what pairing (I can play any gender)?

I don't have a preference between RWBY and Neo. I think I will be playing a girl myself. As for plot/setting: During or after the current series (Volume 3)? (AKA What is the state of the city?) 

Sure, sounds good. I rewatched the show pretty recently but I might be a bit fuzzy on some of the canon details. Will you be RWBY or Neo? And would you like our characters to start as: Enemies, (friendly) rivals, friends/allies, or complete strangers? 

I just got this idea in mind, see if you like it.

You were tagging along with Team RWBY, Sun and Neptune during the search for the White Fang (If you want to be a Beacon Student), You were there with RWBY during the fight with Torchwick when you first saw Me (NEO). You seems to think I look familiar but no one else recognizes that I have been in Beacon the whole time for the tournament with Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury. 

Sound like a good start? I can double the RWBY characters as well but main story is Neo and your OC

I'd prefer if you made the thread. Just to check- is it okay with you if my character is a dog faunus? She can also just be a regular human. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back