• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 romance partner (Still open!)

Looking for 1x1 partner for a romance roleplay. A few rules first.

-No MxM partner. Looking for a Female partner

-Correct grammar. But I understand some mistakes.

-I'm fine with any and all ideas suggested as long as they aren't too lusty. Which ties with my next point.

-I don't want scenes described. Use the fade to black please. Besides it is site rules to.

That's about it. Ask me first on here with your idea before PMing me. Five max since I don't want to have too many going. Oh and try to reply often. And state when you cant. Ill be on 3 to 10 week days and almost the entire time on weekends. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep asking, no one has actualy known what I've been talking about but...

Monster Hunter? I'd like to roleplay something based on it. Fantasy, loads of monsters and... hunting. I enjoy the idea of large monsters, deep caves and cozy sorroundings.

Oh god, right. It will take me a little while to set up a picture, as I make them myself. Also, I apologize in advice if you can't stand Pinup drawing of women, I used to be a pinup artist and old habbits dies hard. If you can't stand it, tell me and I'll just describe my character instead.

I have some ideas....

Miles apart

Person 1 and Person 2 have been friends for a long time. Now Person 1 has enrolled in the army and will be leaving in a few weeks. Person 1 and 2 only have a few weeks to spend together and tie any loose ends.

We're on tour

Childhood friends separated by one of them moving away, meet again many years later at a Music Festival. Will they remember each other and continue their friendship or have to start from zero?

A shadow in the dark

Person 1 has just moved into a new neighborhood. They people in there are pretty strange, but the strangest things happen inside Person 1's house. There is a ghost lingering around the neighborhood trying to bring things back to how they used to be and restore what was once lost.

Let me know if anyone of them caught your attention. If you want you tweak them to fit your liking I'm fine with that =)

KorbinTheAwesome said:
Looking for 1x1 partner for a romance roleplay. A few rules first.
-No MxM partner. Looking for a Female partner

-Correct grammar. But I understand some mistakes.

-I'm fine with any and all ideas suggested as long as they aren't too lusty. Which ties with my next point.

-I don't want scenes described. Use the fade to black please. Besides it is site rules to.

That's about it. Ask me first on here with your idea before PMing me. Five max since I don't want to have too many going. Oh and try to reply often. And state when you cant. Ill be on 3 to 10 week days and almost the entire time on weekends. Thanks guys!
Here's one that seems to be popular in other threads I've done..

(The Oracle) Can you make it home before you fade away completely? Find a superstitious relic that might not exist and is said to grant wishes, all with a group of misplaced, sketchy and violent 'friends' who all want this "oracle" for their own reasons. Use this treasure for yourself, or risk your life to save the world you've landed in and maybe even someone you love?

Basically choosing to stay with the person you love, or racing against time to find some way to be with them or whatevs. There's lots of plot twists, character development and hard decisions to make. Let me know what you think. I'm on all the time haha, so I can reply fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back