• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings >>looking for 1x1 realistic/fandom/modern<<

minerva

Hiya!
This thread is old af but nonetheless up-to-date.

Let me start by telling you something about myself — my name starts with an A, I’m eighteen, and from Europe.
I’ve been into roleplaying for around seven years now, mostly 1x1, then had a little break until I made this account here.

I respond as fast as I can, which is usually within a day maximum.

If I lose interest in a roleplay, I’ll let you know, cause I know how annoying it can be when someone just leaves you hanging there. Then we can start a different one or just say goodbye.

* I do both detailed and casual roleplays, I usually try to write as much as I can, unless I’m responding somewhere between periods and don’t have much time at the moment. Or if I can't think of absolutely anything to say. I never do one-liners, though.

* I don’t like cursing. I do accept a few f-words or s-words and I do understand they’re necessary in some situations, but I can’t stand when someone’s using them all the time, every second word.

* I usually roleplay through internet communicators, where I can freely do sex scenes. If we're doing sexless rp, I don't mind staying on RPNation at all.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a pervert, but let’s face it: characters sometimes have sex, and I’m not afraid of writing about that. If you have a problem with sex scenes, though, we can always just fade to black.

* I don’t mind any character’s race or sexuality.

* Oh, and I always play the female. I can have a second character, who might be a male, but my main one is always a female.

* It’s ok to make typos. I make them, too, however, I try not to.
im not fine with this kind of writing though where you dont care for interpunction capital letters or correct wording. if you dont know a word or dont know how to write it take a few more seconds and look it up in a dictionary and please try to make sense when you write

Ideas:

At the moment I don’t have any original ideas. I do like making improv rps interesting, so you can be sure it won’t be all simple.
I can go with romance, college, horror, mobster, detective, fantasy -- you name it, I'm very open to ideas.

Fandoms:
Marvel
El Barco
Outlander
any Indian (Bollywood) movie, really
anime -- okay, I know it's a broad one. Give me an anime you'd like to do and if I don't know it, I'll watch it lmao

Once again, I’m surely open to any of your propositions, so don’t be afraid to come up with something. We can mix ideas, change ideas, or just go with whoever suggests whatever.

PM me or leave a comment here, so that I’ll PM you. Please let me know what you’re interested in. I’m quite indecisive, so if you leave me with the final decision, I’ll have a huge problem.

Last edited:
I noticed you didn't mention you did FxF, or that you were against it, so I figured I'd ask; Do you do FxF pairings?

I am interesting in roleplaying with you

here are the ideas I am most interested in.

- bad girl x good boy

- roommates

- affair (husband x his lover OR wife x her lover)

- highschool

I am also open to any other idea you have in mind. I am open to any kind of rp and love having character development

I'm interested in; 

. Bad Girl x Good Boy

. Rich Kids

. High School

. College

. Artist x Muse

. Roommates

I also like the mobster pairing though I'm not as confident with that type of scenario, though I'd be very willing to try.

I play only males and have a couple characters that would be perfect for these, oh and I don't mind roleplaying through WhatsApp. :3

Hey, I'm interested in rping with you. I have some ideas, if you'd like to hear them, feel free to pm me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back