• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 Plots

SupremeGentleman

Hello I am looking for 1x1s, I have a few plots in mind but I am open to anything

Unbroken (Original): Character A is a High School Junior living with Strict Christian Parents, she is not allowed to do much things that other teens can do, her parents control every aspect of her life from her clothing to what music she listens to, Character B is a classmate of her, he has fallen in love with her and wants to free her from her Parents.

Colony (Original): Character A and Character B are colonists living on Saturns Moon Titan, they need to adjust to life and misfortunes colonizing the frontier

Stalker (Original): Character A (Can either be a real or fictional Youtuber) is a famous YouTuber with millions of subscribers, however Character B idolizes Character A and stalks him/her to try and meet him/her, Character B is willing to go to drastic measures to get what he wants.

Feel free to ask to do your own ideas as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back