• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 partners!

Rexcaliburr

Legendary Golden Support
Hey! I'm Rex, and welcome to my RP partner search! I'm looking for a few fandoms that I suppose are a bit rarer, so do have a look!

Fandoms
Paladins: Champions of the Realm (This is mainly what I'm looking for!)
SMITE
Overwatch
Team Fortress 2
Borderlands/2/TPS/Tales
Furries (Yes, I'm trash)

As for partners, I'm just looking for someone literate and detailed enough. I don't really do one-liners often but I totally understand when the muse is running low and there's just nothing to do about it. I tend to reply multiple times a day and I write in paragraph third person, usually between 1-3 paragraphs.

Things To Note
- I can RP as male or female characters
- I do not want romance to be the focus of any plot (but it can be part of a plot)
- I don't RP mature scenes (fade to black okay, but generally would rather it not come up at all)
- I'm okay with MxM, FxF, FxM, but I would rather not have romance be a focal point as I mentioned.
- Violence and gore are perfectly fine with me

Know any of these fandoms and want to figure out something with me? Hit me up here or in a PM!

BDark BDark I only plan on using 1-2 of the Gods instead of all 90+ of them. The plot I'm considering for SMITE is that a couple of the gods (whoever's being played) comes across Atheism, which is such a shocking concept given that back in the gods's time, atheism wasn't a thing. These atheists are kinda reserved about the idea of gods living among them and don't really want them to stay, and so many of these gods are "outdated", which starts a human vs god war.

As for how it's played, it's just like any other. 3rd person paragraph format is my preference.

BDark BDark I only plan on using 1-2 of the Gods instead of all 90+ of them. The plot I'm considering for SMITE is that a couple of the gods (whoever's being played) comes across Atheism, which is such a shocking concept given that back in the gods's time, atheism wasn't a thing. These atheists are kinda reserved about the idea of gods living among them and don't really want them to stay, and so many of these gods are "outdated", which starts a human vs god war.

As for how it's played, it's just like any other. 3rd person paragraph format is my preference.
How would that play out, though? Assuming the minions in Smite are like normal humans, either there'll be too many of them and the gods get easily overwhelmed, or not nearly enough and the gods easily overwhelm them.

This is getting intriguing. PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back