• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 Partners!

Bunsandpups

Wolfermelon
A little bit about me:

1. I do any and all character pairings with regard to gender, so that's not an issue at all. I'm also willing to double!
2. I struggle right now with depression and a really inconsistent schedule. This means that sometimes I will be wide awake and replying to you at about 3 in the morning, and sometimes I may go a couple days without replying. I'm trying to get back into RP'ing because I miss it a LOT, but I'm still struggling. If I'm doing pretty badly and need to be away for a few days, I will do my best to let you know. Also to note: I'm in the Eastern Time Zone.
3. I don't tend to do a lot of fandom stuff just because there aren't a lot of fandoms I'm in. But, do feel free to ask! Right now the biggest things I'm watching or playing are: Horizon: Zero Dawn (I just started this), WoW (I came in during Legion so my knowledge of backstory is iffy but I'm very willing to learn!), OW, and Criminal Minds. There's probably a good amount of stuff I've forgotten but would be down for; just ask!
4. I prefer to have longer-term partners if possible. I like the story- and world-building aspect of RP and that doesn't always get fleshed out in shorter RPs.
5. I prefer to have about 1-2 paragraphs, 3-4 sentences each in terms of responses. If we need to build something back into the plot or if it's getting stale I'm all for switching it up. But, like I said, I really prefer the story/world aspect of RP, and that's hard to pull off with short responses.
6. I've usually rp'd over email in the past, but I'm totally willing to try Discord as well!

I'm pretty much up for anything, with the possible exception of fandoms as I said; feel free to shoot me a PM!
Some of the things I've loved in the past are: fantasy, modern, magic, school life.

Edit: just as a note, weekends are actually the slowest times for me to reply. My bf has kids and we have them then so I’m more focused on the tiny humans.

I'd love to hear from you!
-Bennie

Last edited:
Hmm would you like to a girl x girl .
Deer girl X fox girl highschool.
Furries? Or just humans

Ooh, I'm definitely willing to give that a shot! I hadn't considered it, but I've seen some stuff for the pairing.

I would love to try a zombie apocalypse with you! Or school life is cool as well. Vampires could be a topic if you don't like the other two. I'm sometimes pretty flexible with what I'll rp about, but these seem to be my major three topics. I also usually play a pair of twins, a girl and boy. I don't mind what relationship pairing they could end up with.

Ooh, I'm definitely willing to give that a shot! I hadn't considered it, but I've seen some stuff for the pairing.
Really? Sweet! I can't message cause I'm new, but I have other sites we could probably rp I'll try and message you on this first though!

We have the same problem aha. I may be able to message a bit before you, depending on the age of accounts/post numbers, etc. Worse comes to worst, I've got my discord linked here.

We have the same problem aha. I may be able to message a bit before you, depending on the age of accounts/post numbers, etc. Worse comes to worst, I've got my discord linked here.

Ahhf so I can't pm you at all, I do have discord here unless you can try and pm me? Other than that want to take this to discord then?

Hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you,as I haven't had a new partner in some time.I don't have a specific plot in mind at the moment though...maybe we can discuss it over PM?

Hello! So first off, fair warning I am coming off of a haiatus and can't guarantee a posting schedule but I almost post at least two paragraphs.

I have a winged humanoid character I really want to play with if that's cool with you I have a few ideas for plots and settings so if you're interested give me a shout and I'll explain them

Go right ahead! I prefer to work out details in PMs! It helps me stay organized aha.

Hey so I can't login into my discord account I accidentally logged and I forgot the password to my discord, and When I press reset email it won't show up in my email account so I'mma just probably make another discord account because this is irrtating me a bit! I hope you get this message!

Wow you have a lot of responces. Still looking for some new playmates? Ive never even thought of rping criminal minds but holy heck is it right up my alley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back