• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 partners

hello, hello! after a few days of lurking, i figured i'd go make a post here to find people to write with!

i'm open to a variety of things, including a lot of fandoms and genres, which i'll list below
i'm also good with things like relationships, but also love writing things that don't necessarily revolve around romance
i generally average around 2-3 paragraphs myself, and am definitely looking for some mastery of the english language. i'm not a native speaker myself, but i would prefer some literacy

without further ado, my interests:

Fandoms
Harry Potter
Homestuck
Dragon Age
Pillars of Eternity
Avatar (The Lost Airbender/Legend of Korra)
Naruto
Welcome to Night Vale
Supernatural
Dishonored
Critical Role
The Adventure Zone
Dungeons & Dragons in general
Pokemon

Genres
Fantasy (High/Low/Urban, you name it)
Superheroes/Villains
Sci-Fi
Cyberpunk
Gothic Horror

relationship wise, i'm cool with anything (with some exceptions that i will make clear if they come up)
i play a variety of characters of various genders and sexualities
i'm nonbinary myself, and as such am also prone to playing nb characters. therefore, i would appreciate a partner who is also okay with that
i have a couple things i'm less comfortable with writing/reading, but generally as long as proper warning is given i can deal with it. things like that include graphic descriptions of puncturing/needles/injections etc and eye horror.
i'm cool with 18+, and if you want to hit me up on another medium, my discord handle is astriferous#8354

hit me up via PM or a reply to this message if you want to discuss a 1x1! i can't wait to hear from you <3

howdy! i have an oc i have been working on to write within the Supernatural universe. i’m at the point where i’m ready to break him out of his cage and would love to write him against Dean if you might be interested?

howdy! i have an oc i have been working on to write within the Supernatural universe. i’m at the point where i’m ready to break him out of his cage and would love to write him against Dean if you might be interested?
that sounds neat!! i must warn you, i haven't watched spn since season... what, 8? 9? so i'm not thoroughly up to date, but depending on the timeline we play in i can brush up through wiki!

that sounds neat!! i must warn you, i haven't watched spn since season... what, 8? 9? so i'm not thoroughly up to date, but depending on the timeline we play in i can brush up through wiki!
wonderful!! do you mind if I add you on discord??

I'd be interested in a Dragon Age thread. Which characters were you hoping to use?
i have a lot of favourites, so i'm pretty versatile in that respect. zevran or morrigan would be fun, and of course OCs are also totally on that list since DA is such an OC heavy game, but really, i'm good with most anything!

alright, i'm a little overwhelmed for now so unless a lot of ideas fall through, i won't be accepting new rp offers in a bit. will post here when i do again though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back