• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 Partners

Hello to all!! Looking to get back into role playing and found this charming site. As most threads do let me tell you about myself.....

• I am a legal female adult in any country of your choice.
  • I have been doing some form of RP since my preteen years
  • I love to take a cliche concept/plot and put our unique spin on it
  • My favorite type of pairing is m// but Im willing to do anything if I like the plot.
  • Im not a fan of insta-romance
  • I love power struggles, friendemeies, and dark themes.

Last edited:
I
A Allthoseforgotten hey there! Do you like any fandoms?
Sure though Im an ocxoc kind of gal. Im in the anime scene mostly. But my favorite fandoms to play in would be Supernatural or Berserk.

Now that I think about it doing a RP in the world of Berserk would be awesome. Think post Anime the angels and aposles have been let lose and it's survival to only those who are strong, smart, and have a strong stomach.

So I do have some plot idea to specific pairing. Let me know if any of the sound interesting. And all of these can have a romantic twist to the or not. Does the demon fall in love or eventually eat his would be "partner" who knows?

Modern Settings
Demon x human (reincarnation)
"Mad doctor" x run away (darker themed)
Mute teen x fellow classmate (there is a lot of pychological trama that goes into this one)

Fantasy Settings
Prince x assassin (Go with gold and kill the second prince or fight back against his trianical brother)
Prince x Prince (an arranged marriage plot)
Prince x Prinsoner of war (Not master x slave, actual plot)

These are just plots that I've either done and they fell threw or plots that I came up with and never really got to flesh out. But honestly I love a good plot of any genre or setting. Hit me up and let see if we can create something exciting and thrilling.

Oh yay!!! I still don't have enough posts for a PM but if you shoot one to me I would love to give you my idea and see what we can come up with togethe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back