• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for 1x1 partners

Even though I've been in this site for a while now I am a bit new with 1x1 rping, I love working with OC's and AU's but I don't mind doing cannon.

I am in the UTC time zone and I go to school, so my schedule is rp in the early morning (From 5-6:30 in my time zone) and in the night and afternoon (From 4:30 to 9:30pm but on wednesdays I can rp from 2:30 pm) on weekends I don't have a schedule and if I can rp from school I will.

I am experienced but  a bit lazy so if you are ok in keeping the post length to 3 paragraphs maximum it would be great! but I'll read more than that length (I will to reply with similar lenths to yours but I don't promess anything (Don't worry my post are 2 paragraphs average unless it is a conversation and I don't do one liners)

My interests are:

• Naruto (I specially like working with OC's and AU's in this one but I don't mind doing Cannon)
  • Harry Potter
  • Pokemon (In this one I like working with OC's, new regions and cannon pokemon, but if interested we can work something out if you want to do cannon or have something else planned)
  • Steven Universe
  • DC/Marvel (I like working with OC's and Cannon, but not so much AU, and I specially like doing cannon heroes or villanins' children)

*Those that don't have any specification means that I like doing any topic in those themes

**I do both male and female characters

PM me or reply if you are interested

Would you be interested in a romance between OC Joker's child ((from a mother other than Harley)) and OC Harley Quinn's child ((from a father other than the Joker))?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back