• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 partner!! (Supernatural RP)

TyTakeda

It’s been 87 years....
Ty_Ta k e d a XR pXS e a r c h ← LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RP SUPERNATURAL

Hello everyone. Ty Takeda here! I am back at it again trying to find a couple people to RP with! BE GENTLE!!. I have been role-playing for 16 years now so, I think I can say with confidence that I am a decent role-player. I am looking for a couple awesome rps now that i have a bit of free time! Also someone who is willing to be flexible with me with replys. I work 50+ hours a week. I try and get on at least once a day to post a couple times, but sometimes its hard with a crazy schedule like mine. Im making this short and simple.

A little about me and what i'm looking for.

Since I am over 20, I am looking for someone over the age 18 and that is pushing it for me. I just dont feel comfortable roleplaying with someone younger than that.

I role play over PMs, Threads, and Discord. I am open to wherever may work for you

I like keeping my roleplays at PG-23. Cursing is fine. Romance is fine, and our characters can get romantically involved, but I am not going to make the entire basis of the story into something worse than 50 Shades of Grey.

My limits are yours. I will never push you to do anything you aren't comfortable with.

I love making plots and having your input, so don't hesitate to throw ideas at me. I am all ears! I prefer to just make a list of what i'm looking for and if something catches your eye we can plot something together rather than me just having it already plotted out.

I only do MxF. No offense to other pairings. I just have a hard time doing them.

Doubling is a must. I love to double and I want us to both have fun, not just one person!

I am a firm believer in quality over quantity. Just no one liners please.

Ditch Friendly

Enjoy. I cant emphasize this enough. I want you to have a fun time role-playing with me. If anything happens that you don't like, don't hesitate to bring it up to my attention.

I'm open to anything, really. Any particular preferences?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back