• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 Partner(s)

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Thanks for taking time to read this, Ive been pretty busy the last few months and have no been able to find alot of active Rp partners. Im super nice and really friendly so don't be afraid to ask me questions, or share any ideas or plots you have ^^

Some Things

+I am wanting a long term Rp.

-Ive had some Rp's go on for weeks, months, and yes even years! I love to make friends with my partners so we can keep the Rp going. Heck I just like making friends!

+Try to push the plot along.

- Simple just help me move the plot along, come up with ideas and shake things up. I wont get mad if you pull a rabbit out of your hat and surprise the heck out of me.

+No one liners please!

-I hate writing out a paragraph or two and getting a generic one sentence reply. Now I don't expect you to write as much or little as do all the time, but please keep no really really short reply's. I understand at time we cant always have long though out post and that's fine, just make something of it if you have to.

+Language and Romance is OK.

-I am a adult and I expect my partners to be one as well, or at least try to act like one. Anyway, to make Rp's more realistic sometimes cursing and swearing is necessary, same with a bit of romance. Don't over do it and stay with in your comfort level. Dont think you have to curse or swear.

+ Have Fun!

- Simple enough :)

So on to the Rp stuff.

Bold-Means what I want to be

(If neither is Bold then it means I could be either ^^)

Italic - Means I has a plot :3

Purple- One I would really like to do.

Pairings

Werewolf x Werewolf

Werewolf x Vampire

Dragon x Human

Elf x Human

Demon x Angel

Demi God x Human

Games

Fallout

Skyrim

The Witcher

Settings

Medevil

Modern

Fantasy

Syfy

So yea! Just a few things Im into, if you have any ideas or want to discuss anything let me know! Sending me a PM would be the best way to get in touch with me since Its more convenient for me on my phone. But you can reply here if you want. :3

I enjoy most of the things you have listed here. I'd enjoy being your roleplay partner. I always reply quickly and also like my roleplays to be long term. My characters are normally always female and human, however i'm very open-minded. However if you'd like to be my partner i warn that my spelling is awful. Please send me a private message if you're interested, i'm willing to listen to any plot you'd like to work on. :3

Hey there, I would be really interested in doing a demon x angel roleplay with you, if you want to discuss details; feel free to send me a pm.

I'm new here and may not have much experience with roleplay, but I consider myself a fair writer and am looking to make new friends as well. ( :) ) I'd be interested in Dragon x Human, Elf x Human, and Demigod x Human. Y'know, if you decide we can be partners.(' :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back