• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1x1 Partner! I am interested in multiple fandoms.

BerryBlitz

Hello. I am looking for someone to roleplay with. I have a lot of experience but with only the same person.

I can do third or first person POV.
I usually like first person if we play play multiple characters.

I play a bunch of different genres but I enjoy dark themes so I will probably have them. I don’t have many triggers.

I would like to roleplay:

South Park (high school or older)
Good Omens (a first for me)
Gorillaz
Adventure Time
MHA/BNHA - the villains or Eraserhead focused.
Creepypasta

Those are my only real interest at the moment and I have general starter storylines for most of them.
I respond pretty fast most the day, as long as you respond in a reasonable time frame I don’t mind. I just don’t like one a day post everyday.
I only really do MxM ships but I don’t mind one or two other ships if we’re doubling.
I don’t really do OCs unless we need them later in the story and they are cool enough to stick around.
21+ please
I don’t mind OOC chit chat.

If you are interested please message me.

Last edited:
Yeah I usually do 2D and Murdoc but there pretty dark stories
Honestly I'm not a fan of any abusive type relationships. Or even in the later phases when it's not abusive it's still not my favorite. I personally see them as brothers, and the age gap is the same age gap as 2D and Noodle, 12 years.

I do kinda like Russel x Murdoc, mainly all my shipping fuel is based of their phase 1 and 2 dynamic. They give me 'Noodle's divorced dads' vibe haha. But I don't really rp mxm often either. There's lots of reasons it wouldn't work out I guess

Honestly I'm not a fan of any abusive type relationships. Or even in the later phases when it's not abusive it's still not my favorite. I personally see them as brothers, and the age gap is the same age gap as 2D and Noodle, 12 years.

I do kinda like Russel x Murdoc, mainly all my shipping fuel is based of their phase 1 and 2 dynamic. They give me 'Noodle's divorced dads' vibe haha. But I don't really rp mxm often either. There's lots of reasons it wouldn't work out I guess
Yeah no problem

I'm interested in either south park I would love to return to rping style or creek! I miss south park rp XD I would prefer to rp as Tweek and/Kyle from sp or Crowley from Good Omens, if you're still looking! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back