• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 partner FxM

FoxxyDemon

Queen of being Bored
Okay so I'm looking to do some RPs cause Ive been bored.

FxM cause I'm not good at the others ^^'

I ONLY play female main character but I do play male and female side characters.

I've been looking for new interesting RPs.

I USE anime or art pictures. (mostly anime)

I have a few pairings and plot ideas but here are some of the things I'm in the mood for. I am open to other ideas and pairing

Settings/Genre I do: (What I'm craving atm)

Space/Futuristic

Fantasy/Fiction

Modern

Genre I DON'T do:

Slice of Life (Cause its boring to me. And I might consider it if its mix with something else.[Not modern])

Fandoms (Cause people are picky and I like using my own characters.)

Pairings: (What I would like to play)

Mermaid/Merman x Human

Master x Slave

Demon x Human (I'm leaning more toward human but I'm willing to play the Demon if you really want.)

Vampire x Human (I'm leaning more toward human but I'm willing to play the vampire)

Alien x Human

NOTE: I am open to other pairings though it does depend on what it is.

I'm sure there are more but thats what I got in mind for now.

Also I only PM roleplay. Mainly because...threads are an issue. And RPs are easier to keep track off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. (:3) I currently have things set up with multiple people, but I need to make a new character for one of them, and I don't know if the others dropped out or what's going on with them. :/

I'm interested in the Mermaid x Human idea, but I'm not sure how that would play out. Like, human randomly stumbles across the mermaid at the beach, or...? And also, how would their relationship keep going? I would assume the human's home is on land, and the mermaid's would be in the water, so... #confuzzled.

I'm also interested in the Vampire x Human, if you're willing to play the vampire. ( :) )

I have a plot for the mermaid x human if you interested in hearing it.

Do you want to talk about it more over PM?

I'm interested, cept that I want to be a male slave xD Welp. Well if you're still interested in stuff like that throw me a PM!

Hi^^ I'm interested in joining you for a Vampire/Human role play. I'm more then willing to play the vampire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back