• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 1x1 mythical fantasy RP partner

Gaotau

Chief of Noodle Folk
(Note: Please pardon any errors. This isn't as fancy as I would like, but I'm new here. Hopefully this is sufficient! I do like constructive criticism and ideas/tips!)

About Me

• I'm rather new to role-playing, and I'm certainly new to this forum. The last time I role-played was about five years ago. While I do need some assistance or notes, I love writing stories. I also enjoy reading (fantasy).
  • I am a college student, so I do have a busy life. With that said, I will try to respond at least one or two times a day.

What I’m looking for
  • Fantasy RP in ancient times (mythical creatures, etc)
  • You to help progress the story along – I don’t want to be the only one leading. I find it’s more interesting when two people make up the story as they go.
  • You have to give some effort. I don’t want one-liners. Occasionally, I don’t see anything wrong with it, but there should be paragraphs (at least one) on a consistent basis.
  • You have to be active. At least give a reply to the role-play once a day. If you’re busy, just notify me in advance. I just don’t like waiting for a few days expecting a reply.
  • I’m not picky on what your character should be. Mine will more than likely be an elven mage. You can customize your character(s) as much as you like.
  • We will have to juggle multiple characters with the plot. I don’t want to be the one juggling all the “NPCs”.

Plots
(Note: I’m not really a stickler on this. I’m perfectly fine if you have a better or different plot they want to play, so long as it is fantasy. These are just some ideas.)​

Plot 1:
War broke out across the land and between all the countries. While the five nations were fighting, they didn’t realize a threat that was on the rise outside their lands boundaries. Now, in the middle of the fighting, the threat finally shows itself. After years of preparation, a new race appears – the Dorlev’s. They’re a group of tall animals that resemble a werewolf. Their average height is 6 feet. They are an extremely brutal group which loves to take hostages just for torture. After years of torture, they eat the person alive, a limb at a time, for their pleasure. While they aren’t magical, they are incredibly strong and blood thirsty. In this, two strangers (my character and yours) meet and set out to save not only their own nations, but the world itself.
Plot 2:
A common thief (my character) breaks into a rather large mansion, stealthily remaining under the radar of the house guard, only to find, after snooping through the files of the mansion, that there is a mass conspiracy that an elite group is controlling the kingdom, not the king himself! Hastily, the thief jumps out of a window, runs through an ally, only to run into (your character). [Note: your character can either be skeptical or believe it – I’m fine with either].
Plot 3:
A drunken elf (my character) lies in ally, completely passed out due to his overindulgence. Loud sounds ring through the village, waking the now angry elf. As the elf gets up, albeit with difficulty, he looks out into the village – only to see a large company of militant orcs running through the city. Immediately, the elf, struggling, runs down the ally, only to run into (your character).

I'm fine with either doing the role-play in private message or in one of the forums. Just let me know what is preferable to you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back