• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for 1x1 longterm RP Partner for romance RP

Escapethe_reality

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!
I'm looking for a person willing to play a male OC.
When I RP, i like to go into details with my characters, like back stories and possible other co-characters to go with mine. I prefere playing female. I'm into romance RPs, but not picky about the settings at all. I can do whatever, as long the idea and story behind it speaks me, but i do prefere something a little exiting.

I love anything to do mith magic, fantasy settings in a moderns world.
I already have a few plot ideas I would like to try, but am free to plan the plot together if you like.

I like planning the plots together with my partner, develop characteras together for the plot.
Character introduction is a must for me.

Feel free to PM me or answer me here.

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm looking for a person willing to play a male OC.
When I RP, i like to go into details with my characters, like back stories and possible other co-characters to go with mine. I prefere playing female. I'm into romance RPs, but not picky about the settings at all. I can do whatever, as long the idea and story behind it speaks me, but i do prefere something a little exiting.

I love anything to do mith magic, fantasy settings in a moderns world.
I already have a few plot ideas I would like to try, but am free to plan the plot together if you like.

I like planning the plots together with my partner, develop characteras together for the plot.
Character introduction is a must for me.

Feel free to PM me or answer me here.

Hi! I would be fine with playing a male OC, and I really enjoy romance RPs. If you're interested in roleplaying together, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back