• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 1x1 long term partner! Open to suggestions!

Lykos LacRight

Lone-Wandering Hero
Hi! I'm looking for someone (preferably female) to RP with. If you do wanna RP with me, please BE SOCIAL! Don't be a stranger, talk OOC. XD I would like to get to know you more than RP, then *gone forever* Ok. So I prefer to RP on Discord. I'm fine with one-liners to one-two paragraphs. I usually write one-liners to a paragraph. I'm open to RP suggestions. Romances. I don't do MxM RP's. Sorry. If you do wanna play a romance, I prefer male. I hope we get along well! If you have any questions, PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm looking for someone (preferably female) to RP with. If you do wanna RP with me, please BE SOCIAL! Don't be a stranger, talk OOC. XD I would like to get to know you more than RP, then *gone forever* Ok. So I prefer to RP on Discord. I'm fine with one-liners to one-two paragraphs. I usually write one-liners to a paragraph. I'm open to RP suggestions. Romances. I don't do MxM RP's. Sorry. If you do wanna play a romance, I prefer male. Oh, and if you have a "sexy" thing in mind, spit it out! No judgment. I hope we get along well! If you have any questions, PM me!

Hello I would be interested in doing an rp with you, but I don't use discord. I use this site and Email.

XD you sound like a nice fella and as I've been searching through the threads I spotted this one, might come back if interested but a friendly warning with the whole 'sexy ideas' thing, please keep in mind tat this site if a PG+13 website and as such there are limits on where romance can go, even when in PM form, please refrain from anything past intimate kissing or otherwise this site is not for you, sorry! But as I said, you seem like a happy fella and I'm sure you mean no wrong. //>w<//

Hello! i am intrested in rping with you. I love complete opposite romances with kind of dark, mysterious, forbidden feel to it. I can do both human and supernatural romance. Some ideas i have are:

Winter Faire x Summer Faire
(I have been craving this lately)

Demon x Angel

Werewolf x Werewolf
(Kinda of like a mated thing)

Bad boy (or girl) x Nerd

I'm open to suggestions about plot and setting, and any other character roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back