• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 long term partner for OC RP

Twocue

Hey guys! I have been starting some rps with new people lately and it's been pretty fun. I just still would like to try a get a couple more that cater to my current interests? xD

I want to start by saying all the negatives about my RPing before anyone gets too far into reading this, don't want to waste your time. ;n;

I RP in paragraph yes, but my posts are not that long. I mean I don't give one-liners or anything, haha! But I just am not very good at writing. I love rping and it really stinks that I am not a better writer. But I try my best to do what I can. Sometimes I like to draw my replies instead when time/life permits.

Secondly, I do have times of long absences. Sadly this just can't be helped. I can't be fast replying and sometimes I just can't reply. My job makes me really tired and I mean REALLY tired. (I work with special needs adults and they can be rowdy) Some days are just really hard and I come home exhausted and my mind just can't make words. But this does not mean I don't CARE about our RP. I do.

I want to RP OCs only. No fandom anything.

Now onto other things.

As I mentioned above, I sometimes would like to draw my responses out instead of writing them. I don't expect this from you, I just sometimes have the urge to do so.

I want to talk and get to know you as a person as well! :D I have skype we can can always chat on there.

What I am looking for IN an RP is mostly... I guess friendship? I just want my OCs to find friends, get a bond. You know? I want to really FEEL for them. I want to watch their bonds grow and feel emotionally connected and invested in them. I also want an interesting plot, with a purpose and something fun to work out together. I love drama, I love when horrible things happen and it's scary, sad, and just awful. I also like happy things though? I mean it doesn't all have to be dark and horrible. Just you know, interesting?

Now I would like to mention this. I know a lot of people like romance in an rp. I have no problem with this, if that is what you want then that is just fine. But I would really like that to happen over time and not be forced, if that is to be. But you should probably warn me because I need to use a character that doesn't have a partner.

Also, I usually RP in groups. Like I almost never just use one character. I will probably start with at least two characters.

Where and what to RP is the hard part. I have been rping in a couple universes.

One is a mordern type universe but full of fantasy creatures like vampires, werewolves, mermaids, demons, and all that stuff. In that universe some people still don't believe those exist, some do. But there is a lot more evidence because there are more out and about doing stuff. If we rp here I have many characters in mind to use. If you are interested in RPing in this setting I will tell you privately about the characters. For now I will just post for vague info.

Cain - Crazy and drug addicted. He had a brain injury when he was young that altered his personality and it bothers him a lot. He has a demon friend named Atticus that has given him some strange powers, which is doesn't really take advantage of because he is kind of a huge loser. He owns 5 skunks, a crown and a fancy chicken. All are well trained, by himself.

Gwen - Very tall and intimidating. She loves it that way. But really, she has a very motherly side to her. She loves to help people and take care of people. She and Cain and good friends from way back and they sometims rescue injured vampires, werewovles and ect and hide them from public eye.

Xerxes - A friend of the world. Xerxes has traveled a lot in his life, since a young age. He is loud and eccentric, an artist. He makes trash sculptures, draws comics, and just in general loves art. Despite being a nice and friendly guy he does know how to fight and will not back down. Most people are surprised by this, and are surprised by his dark past.

And there is more but these at the main people I am interested in right now.

I've also been rping in a more almost medieval-like fantasy universe filled with creatures going from humans, elves, spinxes, harpies, merpeople, some different animal people, some made up species. Just tons of things. In this universe, there are Gods, Angels, Demons, and they are very present. The gods don't show themselves often, but they easily can. Demons are gigantic and terrifying creatures that come out of the earth and destroy cities. There are many demon slayers who make a living killing them and saving towns.

Characters I would be interested in using from this universe :

Connie (Constantine) : A thin, stuttering, nervous creature. He works with his friends on a shipping boat. They ship to places that others are afraid of. He is helps with repairs and keeping the ship in tip top condition. He also helps with other chores like cleaning and cooking. He has symbols scared onto his body and the ability to use magic.

I have others in mind that I have not fully developed yet though that I might use, it kind of depends what you have in mind for this one. I might use one of my demon slayers who I am wanting to develope.

So these are my favorite universes to RP in soooo let me know if you are interested?

Hello,

I have some OCs I would love to develop, I would love them to have friends or anything else.... And it is quite hard to find someone who is open for human OC roleplay that does not involve romance.

But I am not much into fantasy things with vampires or whatever.... Do you have any interest for modern realistic, or futuristic/sci-fi universes? Most of my human characters are normal humans, the only ones who are a bit off are angels, archangels or robots.

Or I do have some basic ideas of fantasy characters but they are not developed yet at all...

(I also have Pokemon trainers and tribal anthros, not sure this may be of any interest for you).

Not sure if we can find something that matches.... But you seems quite interesting to me so I still would like to try offering something.

Seiden said:
Hello,
I have some OCs I would love to develop, I would love them to have friends or anything else.... And it is quite hard to find someone who is open for human OC roleplay that does not involve romance.

But I am not much into fantasy things with vampires or whatever.... Do you have any interest for modern realistic, or futuristic/sci-fi universes? Most of my human characters are normal humans, the only ones who are a bit off are angels, archangels or robots.

Or I do have some basic ideas of fantasy characters but they are not developed yet at all...

(I also have Pokemon trainers and tribal anthros, not sure this may be of any interest for you).

Not sure if we can find something that matches.... But you seems quite interesting to me so I still would like to try offering something.
Oh thank you so much for replying! :D But hm. It's a bit hard for me because pretty much all my human characters I have are somehow wrapped up in that stuff. xD It's hard to imagine them without it, even. But I mean maybe we could meet half way and just rp in a alternate universe with the angels and archangels and robots you mentioned but also have the demons and maybe just make vampires super rare these days? xD It's just hard to cut them out completely because it's a big part of some of them. I can explain the vamps and demons a bit to see what you think.

The style of vampires I use can go in the sun and appear and normal people. They can also eat normal food. They need blood to live, but they don't need it ALL the time. (They can also get it from animals, and biting someone or something doesn't mean they will die.) If they don't get it, they do start turning green and shriveling up, they get really ugly and disturbing. They do have powers, they can shape-shift into nightmare versions of different animals. They can also wrap darkness around themselves to be unseen.

And then the style of demons I have been using, they are powerful but have limited power on earth. They need a host to be stronger because they need someone to influence to at through. They CAN give people abilities. Like my character Cain can make what he calls "husks" of himself. Fake versions of himself that will protect him. They turn into sand after a while, or if attacked and torn open. The demons can physically appear, but just don't as often because they are surprisingly easy to send back to Hell.

So if these things could be acceptable to you, let me know xD Because I can be good with the angels, archangels, and robots. ^^

I'd like to rp with you if you're still looking for a partner! :)

I love fantasy settings so either of the universes you mentioned work great for most of my characters. Would you rather medieval or modern at the moment? I could go either way.

Snickers said:
I'd like to rp with you if you're still looking for a partner! :)
I love fantasy settings so either of the universes you mentioned work great for most of my characters. Would you rather medieval or modern at the moment? I could go either way.
I think modern would do well! :D

Maybe my angels can meet your demons? What kind of setting are they in? Like, how do they exist, where do they come from, would their universe accept the existence of angels ? Maybe my angel can be guarding a specific human, and your demon comes and tries to possess that human.

( :D )Two-cue? Hey! I've seen some of your stuff on deviantart!

I have a medieval fantasy of world of my own that might be to your liking, but it's undeveloped. We could mash ideas if you'd like.

Seiden said:
Maybe my angels can meet your demons? What kind of setting are they in? Like, how do they exist, where do they come from, would their universe accept the existence of angels ? Maybe my angel can be guarding a specific human, and your demon comes and tries to possess that human.
Oooh yes that just might work! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back