• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for 1x1! (fandoms, m//)

redmilk

bitcoin boi
hey there! my name's Red, and I've recently decided to get back into roleplaying. googled some sites and ended up here, so here's hoping for the best!

little bit about me; i'm 22, living in the northern US, and I work as a tutor at the high school I graduated from. leave's me with a lot of free time, hence my urge to get back into writing! anyways besides work I don't do much besides draw, play video games, and bake. (and, hopefully soon, write!) however, I probably won't be replying every single day. please be aware of this and be patient with me, and i'll do the same with you!

writing wise, I write 3rd person, paragraph style. how much i write depends on the situation, so i don't really care how much you write so long as it's more than, like, one sentence. so long as we're both having fun it's all cool with me!
I'd also prefer to rp on discord/skype/gdocs. i don't like making fancy post formats (as you can tell from this), and it's easier for me to access those 3 platforms at all times. plus, makes it easier for ooc chatter!
right now i'm only looking for canon x canon pairings, m// only since...i'm gay as fuck my dudes.
i love au's, so if you have any ideas feel free to tell me!

alright, boring stuff outta the way! here's what i'm looking for:

BIG BIG CRAVING!!!
akira // yusuke
akira // ryuji
akira // akechi

(i've seen the 80's ova's and crybaby, and am fine with either!)
ryo // akira

chrom // m!robin
takumi // leo
niles // leo
niles // m!corrin
laslow // xander

feel free to suggest more pairings, honestly theres not a lot i wont do! My listed ones are just cravings.
message me if interested!!!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back