• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for 1 x 1 partner

lashton

inactive

hello! my name's logan.

i'm fifteen years old, and i've been roleplaying for the past year and a half, almost going on two years.

i like to think i'm a very descriptive roleplayer, but i will sometimes, rarely, like to do a casual roleplay with like, two sentence replies when i'm in the mood for a short and cute and fluffy roleplay.

but i do not want one of those right now. i'm interested in a roleplay with responses that might take you two hours to write, maybe more, maybe less.

the list of fandoms i have that i would like to do would be:

-avengers

-hunger games

-bandoms [5 seconds of summer, fall out boy, ask me others because i don't really remember. and i do not do kpop or jpop, so please don't ask]

-i also do slice of life ones with original plots

my rules are rather simple, so here they are

1 :: i typically respond about once or twice a day, depending on how long the responses are.

2 :: do not god mod characters. if you do that i will seriously leave after i tell you why.

3 :: don't abandon me. if you can't reply for a while, please tell me! i don't want to think that you don't want to do the roleplay anymore, and therefore you aren't responding.

4 :: i double a lot in my roleplays, and so if you don't want to double i will need for you to tell me.

5 :: i often have a crush in my roleplays, so if you don't want to have one then tell me.

6 :: grammar and good spelling is a must. just note, if you do make a typo and i find it hilarious, i will tell you and please don't get mad at me. i've had people yell at me for it before, so don't do that.

7 :: my pairings are typically fxm, but if you want to do a mxm or fxf pairing then tell me.

so yeah. just comment below or shoot me a pm if you wanna roleplay, and please tell me what fandom's you're interested in.

Fall out boy!!! I'd love to do Fall out boy. I consider myself pretty descriptive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back