• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for 1 on 1 Fandom Rp?

Darkbdog567

Fandoms go brrrrrrrrrrr
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! My name is Brody I’m a 20 year old Male and I am on the lookout for someone who’d be interested in doing an rp from one of these Fandoms. (I also will provide characters I’m interested in atm but I’m really open to anything probably in the fandom of it sounds fun)

Marvel/Dc comics (Poison Ivy, Black Cat, Any Spider Person)

Street Fighter (Currently Craving!)

Mortal Kombat

MGE

Cyberpunk 2077 (Open to do OC Rps in universe!)

Dead by Daylight

I am also open to doing OCxOC in these universes or in similar universes. Sadly I am only looking for MxF relationships so if your looking for MxM I’m sorry for being lame lol. I tend to write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs depending on the situation although I tend to adjust to my rp partner. Anyway hope to hear from some of you! (Btw please be over 18 I naturally just feel uncomfortable talking to younger people about romance so please don’t message unless you are)

Last edited:
I do mortal kombat, dbd, and marvel/dc if you want to try an rp! that sounds so fun lmao, pm me if you're interested!

Hi there! My name is Brody I’m a 20 year old Male and I am on the lookout for someone who’d be interested in doing an rp from one of these Fandoms. (I also will provide characters I’m interested in atm but I’m really open to anything probably in the fandom of it sounds fun)

Marvel/Dc comics (Poison Ivy, Black Cat, Any Spider Person)

Street Fighter

Mortal Kombat

MGE

Cyberpunk 2077 (Open to do OC Rps in universe!)

Dead by Daylight

I am also open to doing OCxOC in these universes or in similar universes. Sadly I am only looking for MxF relationships so if your looking for MxM I’m sorry for being lame lol. I tend to write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs depending on the situation although I tend to adjust to my rp partner. Anyway hope to hear from some of you!
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back