• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for 1-2 partners! (multiple genres)

Ravenclaw

Hello! I'm 20 years old, an avid writer (you can see some of my posts in this Hogwarts RP and here is my Ao3), and I'm just getting into the RP world. After doing some group RPs I've decided that a 1x1 or smaller group of people who are strong writers and dedicated is probably the way to go for me. This is very, very open-ended at the moment!

Genres:
  • Realistic/modern—but not just slice of life or centered around romance!
  • Mystery/adventure—if we can work together to come up with a good plot. Mystery can be a bit tough, but it could be fun to have two separate points of view.
  • Fandom—Harry Potter would be my primary one. I'm part of others, but in terms of RP I would most prefer HP.
  • Fantasy and sci-fi—I've never actually really written either of these genres, but I used to read both more than I probably read realistic fiction, so depending on the plot I'd be willing to try one of these out.
Guidelines:
  • I'm a sucker for romance, angst, and drama, but only if it's tastefully done and there is real character development. I.e. no "love at first sight" tropes; I prefer a friends-to-lovers sequence of events.
  • I'm comfortable with LGBT pairings, though I would most likely be looking for F/M (me being the female) purely because all of the LGBT pairings I've done have been fanfiction, and I'm only just getting started with OCs.
  • I want a plot. Room for improv, of course, but I'll definitely want to work together to guide the RP along. Communication and planning are important!
  • Please either have a strong command of grammar and other writing mechanics, or be open to my critiques. I have found a lot of otherwise high quality writing ruined by poor grammar and punctuation, and I want this to be as well-written on all levels as possible. But as long as you're not going to flip out if I give a grammar/punctuation pointer, we'll be good.
You don't have to sign your name in blood, and I'm not going to say we have to RP for over a certain length of time or anything. Right now I'm just looking for candidates who are strong writers and would want to explore an actual plot. Reply if you're interested!

Hi, I'm quite interested since you are interested in Harry Potter, adventure and mystery. Also I'm looking to improve my writings, so I definitly won't mind if someone point out my mistakes. I understand if you reject, of course. English is not my first language.

If it were a small group, would you be interested in this? It would be an action adventure with a plot centered around mystery, set in a futuristic post-apocalyptic setting. Slightly based on Nier: Automata's mood and atmosphere, but you don't need to know what that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back