• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for 1-2 members. Adventure and Romance!

Dawixen

Hello there my fellows. I'm looking for one or two people that could join my rp so there would be me as the GM and 3 three people to enjoy time with! 

I am a roleplayer since good 11 years and spent most of my time on 1x1 roleplay. However me and my friend are looking for someone more to roleplay with!

I am not too picky my friends but I do like to see few things. And those are 

1. Proper grammar. I don't expect you to be flawless with that but let's keep it nice! 

2. Characters that are balanced and logical. 

3. Overall quality. Not single lines of text but some real paragraph-style rp! 

4. But the most important thing is that we all should have fun and enjoy the roleplay! 

If you are interested in this kind of roleplay then please reply to this post and I'll message you! 

Hi! I'm brand new to the site, but I've got experience roleplaying on other sites. I'd be interested in participating in this, but I'd like to know more about the kind of roleplay. What kind of fantasy elements will be included?

I might be interested! Depends on how long you want posts though... I can't always write a crazy ton. x.x

I'm up for it. I too would like to learn some more about what we'll be doing. Are we confined to any moral alignment? What's going on? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back