• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for 1-2 longterm partners! {closed for now}

Kachi

Just a lowly apple.
(WARNING: oocly (as in, this does NOT apply to my rp posts, you filthy heathens), i speak entirely in textspeak, so if ur the kinda person who gets annoyed by that i dont recommend staying cuz you will cry)

wow, okay, hey. its been a while.
im a little shy asjdkjaskjk dont eat me

hey, all. im kachi, for those who dont know me. for those who do, im flattered u remember me <3 (dont be afraid to say hi!!)
long story short, as the title states, im looking for 1-2 long-term partners to rp with!! im looking to make friends as well as solid partners, and if you think you can do that for me, then read on!!

ABOUT ME:
- im kachi, as already stated
- im non-binary, any pronouns are fine!! (i use they/them in reference to myself but whatever floats ur boat)
- i call myself gay frequently but im pansexual
- i have lots of nicknames and will always accept more <3
- i cuss a lot. a lot.
- ive been rping for about 8 years and i consider myself advanced B)
- i average 2-5 paragraphs and tend to match when i can!!
- i rp EXCLUSIVELY in third person and expect the same from you
- i love making ooc connections and will be very talkative
- compulsive rambler here whatup
- i rp strictly through PMs or thru off-site means, threads are a no-go
- i will not write hetero pairings because as an lgbt+ person, i struggle to get invested in it :'^) nothing personal
- i prefer writing adult males, and im most familiar with bxb romance!
- im canadian *waves a maple leaf in ur face*
- aaannndd last but not least, my responses aren't always immediate, so dont harass me when a day has gone and i havent responded!! im v low energy so sometimes i just cant muster up the strength to pump out a post hjsajksa, but i will ALWAYS let u know if i need to drop the rp or take an extended break!! (if i dont come beat my ass its ok)

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:
- someone experienced, but not someone who will write me a novella in each post i will cry
- i get along good with people who talk like me?? so if ur reading this and going "the way they talk,,,big mood" then we will bond in a snap
- having a partner who's also lgbt would be pretty sick B)
- someone who wants to make a bond!!! and likes to chat ooc over the course of the rp!!! someone who will burst in at the beginning/end of their newest post to make dumb jokes or to be all "oh my GOD [character] is such a fuckin dumbass", someone i can make in-jokes with and shit!!
- someone who likes a variety of settings, from realistic to hardcore fantasy and even to fandom (tho as far as fandoms, im mostly interested in anime, just a forewarning lmfao)
- someone who likes both ridiculous crack comedy moments and heavy angsty angst times
- someone who can and will play a variety of characters
- someone who doesnt mind to change things up and take charge
- someone who wont sit back and let me do all the work
- someone who will tell me if they want to change things or if they need to drop the partnership
- someone who doesnt mind being patient for me
- someone who doesnt mind mature topics
- bonus points if u use discord cuz its my preferred chat spot
- if ur a weeb and like emo music thats also a bonus but not required LMFAO

PLOTS???
well the thing is, i dont have any just yet.
i want to make my plots with you!!
this is, in truth, more of a compatibility check than an interest check. i wanna find someone suitable before i start rambling about all the ideas ive been hoarding since i left, cuz so many people state interest in an idea just for the idea regardless of whether they click with the rper, and its probably one of the saddest things about this hobby. in the interest of preventing it, i wont be stating my ideas here.
but!!! if you think we can click and wanna come chat, then post below or pm me!!! im all ears and im excited to hear from yall after so long <3 here's to hopin we strike the jackpot!!

Last edited:
lmfaooo idk if this was playful sarcasm or not but JKASFKJ
(if it wasnt im like way too invested in my own stories to rly focus on another one tho sorry my dude ^^')

omgggg we have so much in common!!! xD I'm pansexual too and I love emo/rock music and I'm weird af and yeah! So... I'll just send you a pm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back