• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking around!

L
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

boosting for me to find an rp partner haha
yippee

yuubie

life is an uno game and i just got +10
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION :

hi! posting this as a little call-in and introduction!
but hello! i'm yuu! he/they, and searching for roleplay partners :3

i've been roleplaying for about 5 years, so i consider myself well versed. i also do writing for funsies, and i really enjoy big replies.

although, my replies can be a little wonky at times! i help watch my younger siblings a lot, so i can get really busy randomly, a fair warning.

below, you'll find basic rules and interests of mine! if you're interested in talking more, bump here or contact me on discord! (it's actually a lot easier for me to respond and stuff there so :'3)

RULES :
i consider my rules very simple and easy!
1. please, PLEASE, be respectful. be respectful of my limits, my yes and no's, and of my time, because for as much as i like roleplaying, i do have things i gotta do!
2. if we're going to touch on sensitive topics, tell me ahead of time, and i'll let you know whether i'd be comfortable with them or not.
3. please tell me your triggers so i can avoid bringing them up!
4. i feel a bit more comfortable with people 17+ because i'm 18, so just a forewarning!
and lastly,
5. this is more a courtesy than anything else but please never feel forced to length match me! i write a TON, very easily, and i never want anyone to feel nervous about having to match the amount i write <3 i'd like for us to both enjoy this!

SUBJECTS :
so, i roleplay a LOT of things, as i like to consider myself versatile, haha, i can do both original characters and canon! while i lean strongly into mlm because it's where i feel most comfortable, i can definitely do wlw, mlw, and nblw/m!

• fandom-wise (in no particular order)
genshin impact, trigun, buddy daddies, tokyo revengers, chainsaw man, resident evil, saiyuki, jujutsu kaisen, and honestly a ton more that don't just revolve around anime/manga but my memory is shit, so if you have something you specifically wanna touch on, please tell me!

• non-fandom (more concepts than anything else)
supernatural, fantasy, slice of life, horror, romance (always a given), comedy i guess?? i don't quite know how to fill this part out actually haha, but i'm almost always open to ideas!!

and uhh this is my closing statement! i really hope i get to find people to chill with

Hello! Quick question, where you looking for group roleplays or one on one roleplays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back