• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking Around for Players!

criticalInsomniac

Alright there, guys, I decided that instead of studying for my Anatomy test tomorrow like a good little sleep-deprived college student, I'm gonna open up a search for some rp buddies.

About Me:

20 years old; 11 years RP experience

1. RP in PMs, threads, or Email ONLY (email will be given upon request.)

2. Can rp in script or paragraph format (I don't mind either way.)

3. Open to plot suggestions.

4. Don't mind playing male, but prefer female.

5. Fine with pretty much all genres.

6. Prefer OCs in roleplay, I've made attempts to rp canon, but they don't go well...;

7. Go by Eastern Standard Time. Will do my best to reply quickly, but please be mindful that my school schedule was done by someone high on crack cocaine. Latest I may reply is a day.

What I ask of you:

1. No one-liners...or one-worders...please ("Wow." is not a reply I can really respond to, and it just seems like you're bored. And speaking of bored...)

2. If you're bored with the rp, please just let me know. I'm not gonna rip your face off, just say so. We can change things up, switch to a new plot, or stop all together.

3. Decent grammar. I'm not going to be very harsh about this, especially if English is not your first language, but try your best to make it so I can understand what you're saying, or at least get an idea.

4. Please don't ask me to do any rps with anything against RPNation rules.

5. Swearing is allowed, it's fine, if you're not comfortable with it, just let me know.

6. It's not required, but I would appreciate it if you let me know when you have to leave for the night/day/whatever time where you're gonna be gone for a good while. Sounds kinda silly, but when I get really into an rp, I like to see it progress quickly, so I sit there like a moron waiting for a responce that'll likely not come in hours (because I'm a sad, sad hermit with no social life).

I sadly don't have any plots of my own right now (I know, I suck) so feel free to suggest any plots you may be interested in, and we can discuss!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back