• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking Again...Pairings-Rps

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
I'm craving long term partners that will help with plotting and character development; even better if partner(s) will double or more with characters/side characters. First, here are some small tidbits for what I look for:

• Posts are often, a few within a week; I work so it can be hard to post every day or many times within a day - so I understand if you can't (try to let me know =) ).
  • Grammar and spelling - not a huge stickler on this topic but they are important, to me, so attempt to make posts understandable.
  • Characters are original; a minimum of one character but side ones or multiples are great, too!
  • I love developing a plot with partners!
  • Post length can range - we can decide if it is a few sentences (like three to four minimum) or, my max, up to like four paragraphs. I like to save long responses for group role plays.
  • We can choose to do role play(s) through pm or on the forums.
  • Please be prepared that realistic events may happen in role plays (that would in real life).
  • Regarding pairings, I like when characters aren't so easy to fall in love with, even may have some dislikes towards each other. I can do FxM, MxM, or FxF. I have experience on all and either of the genders. I prefer not to be the dominant all the time but I will for some I will make an exception. xD We will figure out who is what upon making of role play.

Now to the Pairings!

NOTE: Bold means this would be the dominant (some may go either so I will bold both). "*" Means I would love to do this one but don't hesitate to choose the others.

- Police Officer/Detective x Criminal*

- Professor
x Student

- Fallen Angel x Demon*

- Butler
x Master*

-
In-Laws

- Shop Owner x Thief

- Cheer Leader
x Geek

- Childhood Friend x Childhood Friend

- Firefighter x Saved Citizen

- Police Officer x Victim of Crime

- Ask me for some more (though I prefer fantasy or modern related; no animals).

Childhood friends x childhoods friends or police officer/detective x criminal would be interested. Personally I would prefer MxF...

PhantomWriter said:
How about Serial Killer x Forensic Investigator? If not, I'd totally do the Fallen Angel x Demon with you! :3
Whimsy! What do you want? Haha kidding, love you sistah! Now the serial killer x forensic investigator sounds awesome! Like a Dexter type theme.

Oh but I haven't seen it; I want to but I doubt I'd get away with watching it in a house that doesn't like those shows.

Are you still looking for partners? I'd like to do the Fallen Angel x Demon one with you. I prefer MxF when it comes to romance. :)

Sure thing. X3 If it's later than two hours from now, I'll probably be asleep, but I'll try and reply first thing tomorrow.

I'm up for anything! Whatever you're wanting to do is fine by me. The only preference is fxf haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back