• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lookin' for a Partner!

Phasma

CUPCAKE= Psycho on the Loose
So, I am looking for a partner. I don't require much when roleplaying, just that you make sense. I always like having partners. It's fun. So hey, like any of these short plots?

-Two kids in the apocalypse, including demons and angels and the devil. The angels are trying to kill the kids and they don't know why, but it's because the angels are really the bad ones and the devil is only fighting them to reclaim his throne.

-Two kids that get killed in a double homicide and they are sent to a new world, that they thought was going to be nothing.

-Two angels that have their wings cut off and sent into slavery for their strength. But there is a prophecy that they were meant for much more than that.

I might have others along the way. But for now those are the only ones I want to release.

Hi!

I could easily do any of the first two, (You can decide..) But i have no problem doing either.

I'm fine with doing any of those, I am actually really into this kind of stuff, so if you would like to RP then just PM me!

Hi there! I'd be interested in the first or the last (or both xD ) Shoot me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back