• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lookin' for a partner.

Gobbo

Tactical Goat
Hey everyone. I haven't been all too active lately because most of my other partners have all but vanished. Not looking for anything too crazy, just someone to write with. I've been bored. :P

I prefer to do fantasy and futuristic RP, but I'm also fond of any type of modern day or slice of life RP. I just ask that whoever I partner with can write literately, with a decent paragraph per post.

Hi there! I am interested in future or fantasy, original or otherwise if you're still looking around. Thanks!

I'm interested. I really like fantasy, and modern or slice of life. I've never done futuristic before, but I'd be interested in trying. Also if you don't have any plots in mind, I have a few general ideas so... let me know if you're still looking. ^_^

Hey there!I love slice of life and modern roleplays,but lately I've been into Owner x Anthro (but the Anthro would look like a neko,not like animal that walks on two legs) and things like that.I would love to RP with you!Want to shoot me a PM and we can work something out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back