• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookin for a partner or two

Hello there! I might be new to this site but I'm not new to role-playing, I'd have to say I've been roleplaying for about 10ish years or something like that. But I figured I might as well look for a couple 1x1 partners!

About Me:
- I try to mirror posts, and haven't actually ever looked at what my average word count is but I do my best to give what I get. If I'm invested in the plot and characters I can give up to 10 paragraphs depending on what I'm given.
-I like to focus more on character development and relationships, not necessarily romantic because I won't rp a forced romance, it drives me nuts. I'd rather see two characters develop feelings rather than just forced to automatically romantically like someone. Even hardships have to start somewhere
-I roleplay mxm, fxf, and mxf and play all types of characters male and female and usually mention what I prefer to play at the time, but most of the time I'm flexible and chill with whatever. This is one of the few areas I can get a bit picky in though, as I've had so many unpleasant experiences I've grown to be wary, for lack of a better word
-I'm a bit of an anxious gal, and I always get nervous pming people and talking with people at first, but I can assure you I'm generally a nice person!
-I try my best to have good grammar and spelling and the like, but I do make the occasional mistake, don't we all?
-I tend to be pretty active, especially when I've got a lot of interest in an rp

What I'd like in a partner:
-Someone who's not going to give me one liners, I find that I myself can't really come up with quality posts if I'm only given one sentence to go off of, and it'll cause my interest to drop faster than a barrel of bricks
-I would prefer that you were friendly, I mean you don't have to necessarily talk to me outside of the rp unless it's about the plot if you don't want to, but like...don't be mean to me, I am a fragile bean
-Unless the plot is based around it, I'd really like for their to be a balance between the spotlight being on characters, if something is always happening to your character, like they're always getting kidnapped or attacked or something (and it's not in the plot, such as if your character was a royal out on their own) I'll become bored and might end up just abandoning
-Good grammar and the like is nice, but I mean you don't gotta write like Shakespeare or something
-Have patience, I can get easily distracted and I'm in school, looking for a new job, and tend to be a very busy person in general, so I may not be able to reply every single day

Onto those good ol interests:

As of right now I don't have a whole bunch that i'm interested in roleplaying and tend to not really role-play fandoms I enjoy, most times it's original ideas (whether they be mine or a partner's). It's rare I rp in a fandom universe, so just a heads up they'll probably get shot down. I usually try to avoid cliche things? But they're also my guilty pleasure whoops, can't help myself you know?

-Angel x Demon: I know I know, so cliche. But I'd be interested in some sort of character dynamic between them, whether they need each other to survive or something, or if it turns into a hateship or good ol pure relationship, I just really want an angel and demon dynamic. MxM, FxF, MxF

-Runaways: Whether they're teens running from home or criminals running from the cops, just a gritty little action packed rp where they're on the run for survival. Could even incorporate supernaturals into it because I'm a sucker for that sorta thing. MxM, FxF, MxF

-Pirate x Navy officer: One possibly capturing the other and just whatever ensues, mermaids, krakens, storms, treasure, the whole shebang. Piratey things. MxM, FxF

-Superhero x Supervillain: Always a good ol favorite, just super babes hating each other but also somehow loving each other at the same time. Beautiful. MxM,FxF, MxF

-Best friends: This could go many ways, I just want a good ol character dynamic where they've been best friends for years, maybe they have feelings for each other when they grow up, maybe they just remain friends. Could have supernaturals incorporated it, this one's pretty open and free. MxF, MxM, FxF

I also have these little things that I had saved on my computer but I don't know remember where I found them other than tumblr I believe? But I don't recall who I got them from or anything, so they're not mine but I don't know who they belong too exactly (if that makes a lick of sense):

-I pretty much live in detention and you’re a straight A student here on your first offense. Wanna add another and skip detention with me?
-Every time I get in a fight you patch me up but now I’m the one patching you up after your tripped on thin air.
-Accidentally knocked you out when you got caught in the middle of a fist fight between me and this other kid during school. So I sat with you in the nurses office. Shut up! Punks like me have consciouses to you know!
-You’re always picking fights and I’m the one who has to use my charm and way with words to stop them from getting out of hand.

Last edited:
This is awesome! Welcome to the site by the way :) I'm new, too! Here's a few things about me I think fit pretty well with what you're looking for:
»Pretty much everything you posted in your interests are things I'm also interested in. The only one I might not be super keen on is angels/demons, but I'm sure in the right setting, I'll be fine.
»I'm also pretty busy and have a hard time replying every day, but I think I can manage at least a few times a week. I also write a LOT, especially when in love with the story, and I think communication would have a good impact on how you feel I roleplay. I am 100% okay with tips/pointers to keep you interested!
»Lastly, I totally enjoy a good casual roleplay without many restrictions and think it would benefit us (if you're interested of course) to just hash out ideas/concepts/a few freewrites, just to get to know each other and our roleplaying styles.
PM would be good for this, but I'm not a full member yet lol! I think I can still receive PMs, though. If worse comes to worse, we can just chat here until I get myself in order :ghostv:

Honestly, I'm game for pretty much anything. Based off what you posted, though, anything innately normal accompanied by supernatural influences is always a good place to start in my book. I am also willing to try out anything you fancy or are currently craving, just say the word! lol

I there! I’d love to rp Runaways: Whether they're teens running from home or criminals running from the cops, just a gritty little action packed rp where they're on the run for survival. Could even incorporate supernaturals into it because I'm a sucker for that sorta thing. MxM, FxF, MxF, with you! :)

Excellent! Lemme shoot you a pm, I do believe I have enough posts now to do such

Awesome! I'll pm you real quick so we can further discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back