• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lookign for new rps

dwristen13

Hello there I've rp for a while and can handle most types of rps. i mostly do powers or supernatural creatures. i have done elemental abilities, even dabbled in robotics suits. so if you want to try an rp or just rp for fun let me know.

No MxM or FxF sorry

Heyo, I’m always up for a new writing partner! I delve into a lot of fantasy plots as well! If you ever want to Roleplay together don’t be afraid to contact me or I’ll contact you aha.

Heyo, I’m always up for a new writing partner! I delve into a lot of fantasy plots as well! If you ever want to Roleplay together don’t be afraid to contact me or I’ll contact you aha.
well ncie to meet ya haha. pm me and we shall see what story lies ahead.

@ dwristen13

Hi!

I'd send you a PM, but I can't just yet because of newbie restrictions, but if you could send me one when you have time?

I'd love to work something out with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back