• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Look for a Marauders Era RP Partner

Jallas

Hello, I'm looking for RP partners for non-AU canon based RP for Marauders universe in Harry Potter. I mainly play as Sirius or James, since thats who people tend to ask for. However I'd love a chance to be Remus or Regulus. It's really up to you, I'm also willing to try being other characters from that era. I prefer longer literate paragraphs for story development and am willing to provide writting samples if desired. I prefer to rp privately through whatever means suit both parties - it can definitely be discussed. It would also be nice if we could chat OOC to at least be able to possibly plot something if needed. I have a few ideas in mind, both romantic ideas and one that features the black brothers. Feel free to reply here or dm if you are interested

Hello, I'm looking for RP partners for non-AU canon based RP for Marauders universe in Harry Potter. I mainly play as Sirius or James, since thats who people tend to ask for. However I'd love a chance to be Remus or Regulus. It's really up to you, I'm also willing to try being other characters from that era. I prefer longer literate paragraphs for story development and am willing to provide writting samples if desired. I prefer to rp privately through whatever means suit both parties - it can definitely be discussed. It would also be nice if we could chat OOC to at least be able to possibly plot something if needed. I have a few ideas in mind, both romantic ideas and one that features the black brothers. Feel free to reply here or dm if you are interested
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back