Look at What the Rp Dragged In

CactusJuice

That One Guy
Hello! I'd like to start off by saying I'm completely new to everything. I mean, obviously I'm new to this site, but I'm quite new to rping in general as well. My only rping experiences are with a group of friends who have an extremely casual rp and some D&D, so I guarantee my rping needs some work, and I'm very much open to criticism. I love anime (specifically the action, fantasy, magic, and scifi genres), Avatar the Last Airbender, both Marvel and DC universes, Star Wars, fantasy books, and D&D. Basically, if it involves above average people fighting, I probably like it. I'm open to other kinds of rp as well, so, if you're starting a beginner friendly rp group, just let me know! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully making some friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
cACTUS JUICE YES

SOKKA BEST BOY

"It's a giant mushroom...

MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY! FRIENDLY MUSHROOM! MUSHY, GIANT FRIEND!"

But haha, aside from that, welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll get the hang of roleplaying in no time! Please, don't hesitate to ask any questions either. Everyone is really friendly and loves to help. :D

Hey, hey! Welcome.

I'm @Captain Gensokyo, one of the myriad of people on the site. 

If you have a particular type of rp / specific fandom you're looking for, I might be able to help with what you're looking for.

Right now, I'm in a lot of "any fandom allowed" stories, if that interests you.

@CactusJuice

@Riuma thank for the links! I noticed you do this for all newcomers, and I've have to I think that's awesome!  :D

@Captain Gensokyo Thank you, but I think I've figured out how to search for different rps. However, the "any fandom allowed" sounds interesting. Is it basically an rp that uses OCs / Canon Characters from different universes?

Yeah, it's exactly how it sounds. However, the premises are a bit different for each. For the most part, canon characters are encouraged, but OC's generally aren't out of the question.

Here's one where the focus is on how characters of different series try to live together and survive in a harsh, different world, which has really caught my interest recently.

The next is where certain characters are displaced in different universes and time-space shenanigans ensue.

@CactusJuice

Welcome!

You have a lot of similar tastes to me. :)

You might want to check out this new fantasy roleplay I've created: https://www.rpnation.com/rp/1462-unsealed/. I know you can already make your own decisions regarding which RP to join but I gotta get that shameless advertising in 

@The Mechanist Thank you, and, if late means i get cookies and punch, you can always be late!  :P  (In fact, you timed this perfectly; I am literally eating chocolate chip cookies right now.)

Hey, welcome to the site! :)  Ive been rping for many many years, and if Im to gloat -Im quite good at it. Haha, a lot of the things you mentioned in your opening post align with things i enjoy to rp and such, maybe we could get something going?

x3 I know you said your a newbie at rping (and i usually rp on a semi-advanced to advanced level), but you never know, maybe you could pick up a few things.

@Thalia_Neko Thank you, and I'd be happy too! I definitely want to improve my rping skills, so I need all the experience I can get, and I'm sure rping with people more advanced then me is a great way for me to improve.  :)

well maybe we can get something going ^^

Avatar the last airbender is one of my fave series of all time haha

@Cheesemick Thanks!  :)
@Thalia_Neko Haha, yeah me too. Definitely one of the best things to come out of western animation in my opinion. I just wish the movie was better. Anyways, so are you thinking like an Avatar the Last Airbender rp then? And do you want to rp with OCs, Canon Chars, or a mix?

@CactusJuice I almost never rp with canon chars (cuz they usually drain my muse), so ocs seems like a good idea. i do often rp with like timeskips or with the canon characters apart of canon, if that makes sense though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back