• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Look at us now - Limited Roles, First Come, First Served

Chen Gong

Idiot From Ancient China
[This is a modern AU where robotics had multiple breakthroughs. MEANING ANDROIDS! YAY.]

Our story revolves around a group of four students, all who go to the same college together, all of them share a large house which they all have to help with the rent and bills. Eventually, the students require more money to continue to rent out the house, thus they go job hunting and they find out that the Family Diner down the road needs four night watches, the students sign up and settle in, until the entertainers of the diner[Androids] begin to move, the student's contract states at least 1 week of shifts must be completed before they can quit.
Can the students deal with creepy androids and paranormal activity?

Yeah. Probably really bad.
Also heavily inspired by a horror game I like, You get a cookie and a like if you know the game series I'm talking about.​

Looks cool, it's based off if Five Nights at Freddy's right?

We have enough to begin! JUST ONE GIANT GLARING PROBLEM. I am extremely ineffective at Character Sheets...sooo...Could one of you PM me to help with the CS creation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back