• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longtime Jim Moriarty Looking for Sherlock/Mycroft/Lestrade/John/Tiger Moran or ??

Moriarteaze

The Consulting Criminal
Jim Moriarty writer since early 2011. Very well versed and know him well. Strongly prefer para-multi para roleplay, and mature themes. More than willing to rp on Discord or ?

Also rp in Groups, but first things first, looking for other Sherlock writers first.

M/M as far as pairings only. Sheriarty, Jimcroft, MorMor, etc, open to any other male-male pairings, open to non pair/ non romantic rp as well, NO fluff unless it's a brief interlude.

Intense, dangerous, push the limits roleplay sought.

Message me and chat me up a bit, I'll share my Discord ;)

PS Very interested in putting together a group for Sherlock rp ------------ ask about, if interested!

moriarty_by_obscurial-dawrueq.jpg

Not yet. So far, you're just a very pleasing view. Like a living mirror. So I can enjoy that. There's nothing better to see than my own face.

Not yet. So far, you're just a very pleasing view. Like a living mirror. So I can enjoy that. There's nothing better to see than my own face.

I can't really relate to liking your own face, I don't like mine.

"Get out, I need to go to my mind palace"

Btw. sorry just wanted to quote

You haven't won yet Moriarty, you play your games and you win but one day you will lose,

you will lose everything, and what will you have to thank for that?

ME

Well then I will be sure to be grateful to you for your hard work. I do love to show my gratitude in interesting ways .. I'll think of something nice xx

I hope its nice..…..

"In a world of locked rooms the man with the key is the king, and honey you should see me in a crown"

you said that to me once, let's see how well you can prove that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back