• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longtime Jim Moriarty Looking for Sherlock/Mycroft/Lestrade/John/Tiger Moran or ??

Jim Moriarty writer since early 2011. Very well versed and know him well. Strongly prefer para-multi para roleplay, and mature themes. More than willing to rp on Discord or ?

Also rp in Groups, but first things first, looking for other Sherlock writers first.

M/M as far as pairings only. Sheriarty, Jimcroft, MorMor, etc, open to any other male-male pairings, open to non pair/ non romantic rp as well, NO fluff unless it's a brief interlude.

Intense, dangerous, push the limits roleplay sought.

Message me and chat me up a bit, I'll share my Discord ;)

PS Very interested in putting together a group for Sherlock rp ------------ ask about, if interested!

View attachment 554609
Hey dog if you’re still out there I’m an angsty Sherlock Holmes hmu

Hey! I don't know if you are still looking for someone. But I have been writing Sherlock since about 2014. I love doing multi-paragraph rp, and have been looking for a Jim Moriarty for a while. I also write on discord and would be happy to share my discord with you! send me a message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back