• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Longterm RP Friend!

Cartoonicat

Future Crazy Cat Lady
Hello!

My name is Alli and I am a junior in college, majoring in English. I am 20 years old and live in Florida. School can get kinda hectic but, even though I can make time during the week for a few hours of roleplaying, I have a lot of free time on the weekends. I typically stay up late, too.

While I am new here, this is not my first time forum roleplaying - I've got nearly 11 years of experience. Over time, my sole roleplay partner and I have become less able to coordinate our schedules together, so I am looking for someone new. Hopefully a new friendship, too!

My Qualities:

-Strong writing skills

-Long responses (multiple paragraph)

-Excel at playing multiple characters

-Slowburn romance

-Very descriptive and detailed posts

-Open-minded and friendly!

Required Qualities:

-Flexible schedule (My studying is important)

-18+ (Not ERP. I just don't think it'd be appropriate for a 20 year old to roleplay with a minor. Apologies.)

-Decent grammar and spelling

-Dedication. Don't leave me hangin' D:

-Play multiple characters. I won't carry the the story for you.

-Do NOT come to me with a God-modded Edge Lord or Mary/Gary Stu character.

-Creativity and the desire to have fun!

I'd really like to become friends with my new roleplay partner, and be compatible enough in roleplaying styles to continue roleplaying different stories even after this one ends. (:

Anyway, here is my current idea (heavily inspired by the movie Strange Magic):

In a world dominated by fae, mythological creatures deemed "light" and "dark" are separated into two kingdoms by a centuries-old hatred. They're on the brink of war, but something far worse than their petty feud lurks in the distance. Can these two kingdoms put their differences aside to protect their people, or will the tensions prove to be too much?

Hello.  :smile1:

I find you're idea rather intriguing... A few questions however...

- I do prefer to play female, so would you be alright with FxF unless you are up for playing the male in MxF?

- Medieval fantasy I'm assuming? Just curious! ^^

Hope to hear from you!

Hello.  :smile1:

I find you're idea rather intriguing... A few questions however...

- I do prefer to play female, so would you be alright with FxF unless you are up for playing the male in MxF?

- Medieval fantasy I'm assuming? Just curious! ^^

Hope to hear from you!

Thank you for asking!

-Typically I prefer to play more male characters than female ones, so MxF would work out perfectly. I am also totally fine with FxF, but I tend to make snobby, immature female characters. They are fun to play! It's up to you (: I am also able to handle multiple RP pairings outside the main pairing, too.

-Along the lines of that, but without humans and more of J.K. Rowling's "Fantastic Beasts" kind of animals. The Dark Kingdom would contain creatures like goblins, giants, imps, etc. where the Light Kingdom would have fairies, elves, brownies and the like. Total creative liberty with the species/races, too, so long as they reside in the appropriate kingdoms :3

Thank you for asking!

-Typically I prefer to play more male characters than female ones, so MxF would work out perfectly. I am also totally fine with FxF, but I tend to make snobby, immature female characters. They are fun to play! It's up to you (: I am also able to handle multiple RP pairings outside the main pairing, too.

-Along the lines of that, but without humans and more of J.K. Rowling's "Fantastic Beasts" kind of animals. The Dark Kingdom would contain creatures like goblins, giants, imps, etc. where the Light Kingdom would have fairies, elves, brownies and the like. Total creative liberty with the species/races, too, so long as they reside in the appropriate kingdoms :3

- Either would work, up to you! ^^

- Great! I have a character I would love to play in the Dark kingdom. Shall I PM you? ^^

- Either would work, up to you! ^^

- Great! I have a character I would love to play in the Dark kingdom. Shall I PM you? ^^

Fantastic! I typically like to let the romances blossom on their own, anyway. We'll just have to see what happens ^~^

And sure! I am brand new to this site and don't quite understand the "10 posts" unlocking thing for newcomers, but hopefully I will be able to reply since you initiated the PM first. If not, I'll post another comment here to let you know.

Fantastic! I typically like to let the romances blossom on their own, anyway. We'll just have to see what happens ^~^

And sure! I am brand new to this site and don't quite understand the "10 posts" unlocking thing for newcomers, but hopefully I will be able to reply since you initiated the PM first. If not, I'll post another comment here to let you know.

You will, don't worry. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back