• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Longterm Partner (and friend!) Search

AudreyII

Strange and Interesting Plant
Hi there! Call me Audrey~ I'm 22, female, and from the north of the England and this is my search! I'm incredibly new to this site, so forgive my poor formatting.

First things first, a little more about myself. I've been rping for about ten years but recently took a break for a couple of years. I would consider myself semi-to-advanced literate. I average between 200 to 500 although my writing may take a hit during dialogue heavy portions. I'm a huge sucker for horror, dark and supernatural themed plots! I can play M/M, M/F and F/F pairings thought I do warn you that most of my characters are male.

I can, and prefer to, play multiple characters at a time! I have my Good Guys, my Bad Guys and my Dubious Guys.

I love to chat OOC and I love the planning process of rp's! My brain can get very scattered at times, especially when I'm very excited about something, so if I make little sense feel free to let me know.

I do work, and never set shifts, I can go from very few hours a week to lots of hours in a week, as a result I can go from posting a few times a day to a few times a week.

While I don't have any ideas or plots at the minute, I woukd really like to do something dark/supernatural/horror based. That being said, if you have any plots you've been itching to write then I want to hear them!

What do I expect from you?

• 18+. Preferably 20+. This is a very important one for me, and I'm afraid I make no exceptions. I have nothing against you young'un's but it makes me uncomfortable to write with minors.
  • A decent grasp on spelling and grammar. Sometimes autocorrect hits us and really messes up a post. That's fine! Hit it with and edit if you need to
  • I don't really have a preference over post length. One paragraph or above is acceptable for me, I also don't mind the occasional one-liner. I'm not big on forcing myself to reach a specific word count each post as I find that can often result in a lot of filler and often messes with the flow of dialogue.
  • Be friendly OOC! And if you're not let me know beforehand, otherwise I can get very overwhelming!
  • Be willing to plan with me. I don't like to be the one coming up with all the ideas and the plans. I like to bounce em off my partner and have them bounce their's off me. Let's talk plots! Tell me everything about your characters.

Things I Like
  • Genres: Fantasy, adventure, mystery, magical, horror, dark, supernatural
  • Pairings: LGBTQ+ friendly! I love slow-burn romances and also platonic relationships!

Things I Don't Like
  • Fandom/Canon
  • High school settings
  • Anything based solely around romance
  • Romantising abusive-type relationships. I don't want to be your 'older man' or the teacher to your student
  • Smut

Hey, I'm interested! I'm pretty rusty and out of practice, but I used to roleplay a lot in my youth. My writing level is lit+, and I also love a slow burn romance and darker plotlines. Shoot me a message if you want to talk more? :)

Hi, I'm a 22 year old female as well. Supernatural stuffs sounds good, and I don't mind some darker themes. Would you like to send me a DM?

Hello. I'm going on quarter of a century in January and I like to consider myself at least semi-lit. I am that person that stubbornly uses actual words in text messages, if that tells you anything. XD

I don't have much experience in darker themes for the simple reason that, when asked to go to the darker side of roleplay, it was presented to me as involving graphic rape and abuse. The note you made at the end is the primary reason I actually worked up the courage to type this message, since it looks like that's not the kind of thing you're looking for.

Anyway, if you don't mind my Inexperience with your preferred genre, I'd love to talk plotlines with you!

Yeyo. I got some ideas if you're interested in exchanging notes. Just message me so we can discuss, and we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back